Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

The World Need More Leaders Like Trump!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The World Need More Leaders Like Trump!!! (574 Views)

Trump Got Arrested, Looks Like Trump Resisted Arrest / The World Need Another Hittler To End Isreali Terrorism In The World / Hilarious! China Erects A Dog Statue That Looks Like Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Need More Leaders Like Trump!!! by michjunior: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
It not surprising to me what is happening to trump ....I for once am not surprise because I know people bring disaster upon themselves....... Just like Nigerians cried and voted for buhari and are now regretting their decision in same way Americans will indeed cry and regret biden.....Trump..one of the controversial leaders in the world was a visionary leader...honest with good intentions for the people of America....having ended and eradicated the evil practices Obama legalize in the world namely Abortion,LGBT etc.....it may interest you to know that whatever happens in America somehow influences the rest of the world.....The Great Trump......I respect you sir....they will know your value in not too long distant time......A Trump-like President in Nigeria will definitely transform our country into the country of our dreams ...A visionary,strong character,strong willed,honest,non-deceiful,non- racist,non- discriminatory, highly intelligent,well exposed,highly experience man like Trump is needed in leadership in our world today...........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World Need More Leaders Like Trump!!! by BusinessCity: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
I concur

1 Like

Re: The World Need More Leaders Like Trump!!! by doggedfighter(f): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Your world not our world.

Rubbish talk !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Need More Leaders Like Trump!!! by Nanaborga(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
I respect trump , he places America and Americans first , to the rest of the world he is selfish but to him america comes first , if not for him many America businesses would have gone down , illegal migrant would’ve flood the country and reduce job for the real citizens , countries like China and Russia would’ve outclassed the great America in both trade and world policing
Re: The World Need More Leaders Like Trump!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
I think many Nigerians need medical examination to know that state of their brain, first Trump was liked to Jesus and Biden was devil, now americans are going to suffer because Trump was voted out, American election was ring because Trump did not win, I think something is wrong with us.
Re: The World Need More Leaders Like Trump!!! by Righteousness2(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Absolutely!
GOD Bless President Trump!
They will Come Begging for Him but it will be too late.

2 Likes

Re: The World Need More Leaders Like Trump!!! by obonujoker(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Trump to me is a great leader... He is far ahead of Biden... Very charismatic and does what he says....

However many people were blinded by outward appearances...

1 Like

Re: The World Need More Leaders Like Trump!!! by budaatum: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
supportnija:
I think many Nigerians need medical examination to know that state of their brain, first Trump was liked to Jesus and Biden was devil, now americans are going to suffer because Trump was voted out, American election was ring because Trump did not win, I think something is wrong with us.
With some of us, please. I am very delighted that orange turd trump has been kicked to the side of his maga kerb!

Only brainless people would expect a president who lost 400k Americans to Covid19 to be reelected. If he'd been serious about it from the start fewer would have lost their lives.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12954363_20201110133858597_jpeg_jpegf7d88321d9767900ad4f850c7a172797

You deserve it trump!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

History: Joe Biden: The First American President With A Stammer / MP Fires AK-47 During Parliament Session In Jordan / "Vax Macht Frei.” - Nazis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.