Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

What's Going On With Chymall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Going On With Chymall (554 Views)

EXPOSED!!! Is CHYMALL a SCAM or LEGIT ? / Color Your Life With Chymall (get Paid Every 12 Days) / CHYMALL An E-commerce Business You Will Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Going On With Chymall by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
A friend of mine invested some money in Chymall but they did migration for all members and now she can't access the full fund in 10 days as promised, what's going on?
Re: What's Going On With Chymall by doggedfighter(f): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Your friend still patronizes ponzi schemes?

1 Like

Re: What's Going On With Chymall by soundOsonic: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Someone introduced this stuff to me, I was skeptical, thank God I no do
Re: What's Going On With Chymall by doggedfighter(f): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
soundOsonic:
Someone introduced this stuff to me, I was skeptical, thank God I no do

You dodged a bullet grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Going On With Chymall by Kira02(f): 4:02am On Jan 09, 2021
angelusbrut:
A friend of mine invested some money in Chymall but they did migration for all members and now she can't access any fund in 10 days as promised, Has Chymall crashed?
Your friend or you ?
Re: What's Going On With Chymall by xolocious(m): 4:19am On Jan 09, 2021
My advice for you. Try and listen to this song by TIMAYA "TELLI PERSON". If the song no open your eyes, just know say deliverance no go fit work for you. Wise up, this is 2021!
Re: What's Going On With Chymall by Mide3367: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Hmm
. Watch out. It is about to crash
Re: What's Going On With Chymall by jimitacomputer(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2021
My Friend, Pls Stop Misleading The General Public With This Fake Report About CHYMALL.Chymall Did Not Crash And It Will Not Because Your So Called Friend.After The Advance Credit Giving To All Chymall Members As Loan To Upgrade To The Next Vip, Or Package.I Have Started Paying My Own Loan And I Have Also Make Withdrawal 2 Times Within One.Pls Get Fact Correct before Going To Social Media To Misinform People.Thanks
Re: What's Going On With Chymall by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
jimitacomputer:
My Friend, Pls Stop Misleading The General Public With This Fake Report About CHYMALL.Chymall Did Not Crash And It Will Not Because Your So Called Friend.After The Advance Credit Giving To All Chymall Members As Loan To Upgrade To The Next Vip, Or Package.I Have Started Paying My Own Loan And I Have Also Make Withdrawal 2 Times Within One.Pls Get Fact Correct before Going To Social Media To Misinform People.Thanks

When someone is expecting 5k and you get 2k, I presume the person will ask question,I'm not trying to spoil your market joor,just that on the first attempt they migrated everyone, that's the reason for been worried,I'm aware that the platform have blessed a whole lot in the past,peeps that recently joined are not that lucky not until they finish paying back the loan advanced to them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$200 Daily Arbitrage On Binance / 2months Used Samsung Galaxy A71 Is Available For Giveaway Price, sold / How Do You Start "X" Type Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.