Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh (3518 Views)

Obi's Last Laugh: Why Tinubu Will Never Win / Oshiomole Will Be The Minister Of Adult Urinary, Pampers & Parkinsonism- Tinubu / Osinbajo Will Have The Last Laugh - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
A patient dog eat the fattest bone. Tommorow oshiobaba and Edo apc will have the last laugh.

Congratulations in advance. I'm so excited right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Indispensable85(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
You again? Lol..........

2 Likes

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by duro4chang(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
duro4chang:
I doubt it.
keep doubting mr Thomas
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by shaggsm(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
...Sorry for you! No Capitol Hill for you guys tongue

1 Like

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by majamajic(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Osho should go rest
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Edo no be Lagos.....!!

Obaseki you see today shall be same Obaseki you will see in 2024 as sitting Governor of Edo state.

The gods are wise.....!

7 Likes

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Dong2: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Igbosmoker:
A patient dog eat the fattest bone. Tommorow oshiobaba and Edo apc will have the last laugh.

I hope you don't get stroke after the judgement o!

4 Likes

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by after4: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Are you expecting him to repeat what he did in IMO state? Stop glorifying nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Freestainworld(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
What if he ends up having the last cry

1 Like

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
majamajic:
Osho should go rest
keep quiet
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
What if he ends up having the last cry
not possible
after4:
Are you expecting him to repeat what he did in IMO state? Stop glorifying nonsense!
if it's justice. Nothing wrong with that
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dong2:

I hope you don't get stroke after the judgement o!
happiness is the only thing I'll get tomorrow
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by HitRun(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
LoL! For this Naija? Patient dog no go even perceive bone smell let alone see am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Edo no be Lagos.....!!

Obaseki you see today shall be same Obaseki you will see in 2024 as sitting Governor of Edo state.

The gods are wise.....!
Edo would want to be Lagos. Mumu guy
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Igbosmoker:
Edo would want to be Lagos. Mumu guy
Buhari people...with brain of Cockroach...!! Idiotic mushlems

3 Likes

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by nnamdi640: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
You mates are looking for ways to make their life better,you are busy spreading news for politicians that will eventually mortgage your future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 09, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

Buhari people...with brain of Cockroach...!! Idiotic mushlems
your papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 09, 2021
nnamdi640:
You mates are looking for ways to make their life better,you are busy spreading news for politicians that will eventually mortgage your future.
mumu man keep quiet and stop crying
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Akaegwu(m): 2:50am On Jan 09, 2021
The last time I checked, Oshomole was thrown out from APC chairman as a common criminal which we know he is.
Is he a contestant in their village branch that suspended him.
This buharist just dey abuse stupidity beyond measures

2 Likes

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by capitalzero: 3:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by tobechi74: 4:02am On Jan 09, 2021
I thought pastor Izeamu lost his own case. Will fourth position take over like imo
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by johnmartus(m): 4:26am On Jan 09, 2021
This is a lost battle. And I'm not even think of osho still follow the case.
Igbosmoker:

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by kayusely70(m): 4:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Lets Wait Till The Judgement Is Delivered.
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by EsomahJD: 5:11am On Jan 09, 2021
When will this weeping stop.

Edo no be Lagos period !

1 Like

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by duro4chang(m): 5:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:
keep doubting mr Thomas
Time will tell. But you lack courtesy. Must you insult people?

2 Likes

Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Akaegwu:
The last time I checked, Oshomole was thrown out from APC chairman as a common criminal which we know he is.
Is he a contestant in their village branch that suspended him.
This buharist just dey abuse stupidity beyond measures
na your mama stupidity are beyond comprehension
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 09, 2021
duro4chang:
Time will tell. But you lack courtesy. Must you insult people?
check all the ones I replied with insults, they insulted first. Before I let it slide, this time is different
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 09, 2021
johnmartus:
This is a lost battle. And I'm not even think of osho still follow the case.
the same oshiomole that boasted to his supporters last week he will remove obaseki through court??.

You'll be surprised how cabals are following this case
Re: Tommorow Oshiomole Will Have The Last Laugh by duro4chang(m): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:
check all the ones I replied with insults, they insulted first. Before I let it slide, this time is different
No may the provocation learn to be polite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu/Ganduje 2023: APC Dumps Umahi. settles for All Moslem ticket / Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu lawyer was doing yahoo yahoo - PHOTOS / Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.