Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk (7699 Views)

Rothschild Family Are Jews Richer Than Elon Musk / Tinubu Should Convert Alaba And Ladipo Market To Local Airport / 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk by NGpatriot: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
On a serious note, I project Musk to not only be the richest man in the world, but also the first Trillionaire in the world and even see him doubling his edge over Bezo in less than a year.
Re: There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
seanwilliam:
stop arguing blindly Elon musk and Jeff bezoz are individually richer than those countries I squared up there

You're minding the nitw1t? It probably does not sit well with many that some single individuals are richer than nations but it is the reality.
Re: There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:15am On Jan 10, 2021
5 pages of trash.

I spit on the thread. Tueh!
Re: There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk by Yujin(m): 5:25am On Jan 10, 2021
realstars:
The Two Surviving Grand Children who are of late 70 to 80 and a host of older great grand children where the one that gave her last respect,
she was old and totaly blind, she was of late 18 century.
18th century means 1700+
19th century means 1800+
I guess you meant she was born late 1800s. If that be the case, she should be below 150years even if she's still alive. That age you ascribed to her is far too much for any human of the present age to survive.
With her grandchildren being 80+, her true age should fall below 130. That's an additional 50yrs even though most women of her age become grannies in their 30s.
Re: There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk by Ofemannnu: 6:15am On Jan 10, 2021
NGpatriot:

Is this true?

They are just low key with poverty...lol
Re: There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk by realstars: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yujin:

18th century means 1700+
19th century means 1800+
I guess you meant she was born late 1800s. If that be the case, she should be below 150years even if she's still alive. That age you ascribed to her is far too much for any human of the present age to survive.
With her grandchildren being 80+, her true age should fall below 130. That's an additional 50yrs even though most women of her age become grannies in their 30s.
Are You Dubting?
Re: There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk by sevenhundred(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
stop arguing blindly Elon musk and Jeff bezoz are individually richer than those countries I squared up there
is that how to calculate riches? you have to considered incoming and outgoing, then you see the balanced.
Re: There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk by Yujin(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
realstars:
Are You Dubting?
Yes of course. When did she kick the bucket?
Re: There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
GamalNasser:

Elon Musk is worth 190 billion dollars and the Nigeria n economy is worth 450 billion dollars so Elon musk is not richer than Nigeria

Divide nigeria money by 200million people and get back to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Gets Update On Chad’s Transition / Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator / Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.