Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm (679 Views)

Causes Of Sperm Leakage Immediately After Sex / Causes Of Frequent Urination In Children / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm by MrRomanticLover: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hello everyone. trust that you are all good. I want to use this opportunity to call on sexologists, sex therapists, Urologists and any other person that is very knowledgeable in this area to help me out. I am a sexually active man and I frequently engage in erotic massages which involves me getting a handjob that makes me to cum in ecstasy. I am single and I am 30. However, I am quite concerned that this may make me have low sperm count and other sexual problems in the future.

Hence my question that Is there any possible adverse effect of frequent release of sperm like once/twice a month on the penis?

Thanks for your responses.
Re: Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm by VEXT: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sign of weight lost!!

1 Like

Re: Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm by Kamdil: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
If there are side effect, I won't be alive today. I am yet to find any man on earth that f.ucks daily like me. I am healthy ,sound,strong. Though I feed well,and drink milk daily,maybe that is why.

3 Likes

Re: Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm by GigrMedia: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
speechless
Re: Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Kamdil:
If there are side effect, I won't be alive today. I am yet to find any man on earth that f.ucks daily like me. I am healthy ,sound,strong. Though I feed well,and drink milk daily,maybe that is why.

Like audio fucking. Folks believe this at your own peril. Online braggers.

2 Likes

Re: Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Once or twice in a month is still okay.

If a man releases frequently, probably 4 times in a week, then he will task his body more. The materials needed to build other parts of the body will be channeled into sperm production. Thus depriving your body of crucial nutrients. Sperm cells with the semen inclusive is LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm by Kamdil: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Ninejaywon:

[s]Like audio fucking. Folks believe this at your own peril. Online braggers[/s].
lol

Sex starved individual see sex as a scarce commodity.

Women practically live with me. What's the big deal about sex.
Re: Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kamdil:
lol
Sex starved individual see sex as a scarce commodity.
Women practically live with me. What's the big deal about sex.
Ogbeni, shift go one side make i see road. Do u think u are talking to a kid??
Re: Side Effects Of Frequent Release Of Sperm by MrRomanticLover: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ninejaywon:
Once or twice in a month is still okay.

If a man releases frequently, probably 4 times in a week, then he will task his body more. The materials needed to build other parts of the body will be channeled into sperm production. Thus depriving your body of crucial nutrients. Sperm cells with the semen inclusive is LIFE.

thanks for your insightful post. at least from your post, it shows that there is no risk of sexual disease

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is HIV Self Testing Kit And How Effect Is It. / My Right Eye Battle Update / Life Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.