Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Bettinng Investment Of Daily 2 Odds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bettinng Investment Of Daily 2 Odds (322 Views)

The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins / Daily 2 ODDS! / (SURE DAILY 2+ / 3+ ODDS WON): Greenville Lounge:(CONFIRMED) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bettinng Investment Of Daily 2 Odds by scrabitems: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Making money from betting is easy as they say, but when investing your real money, that's when you will discover that all the said PUNTER are all scammer, no one knew who is real until one go deep in finding the fact.

This make me keep searching for a real source of 2 odds daily, and I got this source from telegram, truly most scam happen on telegram, but when I started thinking of this said source, I keep on asking myself if am in the right path.

The guy charge #24,000 per month for daily 2 odds, what am here for is to get like 4 people to join money to pay for him.

If you are on telegram, you can check on his telegram channel: @betwizardsmax

Also, u can reach me on WhatsApp to discuss more on +2348034276805
Re: Bettinng Investment Of Daily 2 Odds by Wolf442: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
scrabitems:
Making money from betting is easy as they say, but when investing your real money, that's when you will discover that all the said PUNTER are all scammer, no one knew who is real until one go deep in finding the fact.

This make me keep searching for a real source of 2 odds daily, and I got this source from telegram, truly most scam happen on telegram, but when I started thinking of this said source, I keep on asking myself if am in the right path.

The guy charge #24,000 per month for daily 2 odds, what am here for is to get like 4 people to join money to pay for him.

Heediot!, see as the Guy wan shift the Responsibilities to Another guy, so that when things goes south, You both would blame the so called imaginary man!..

Then for you, First of All for displaying stupidity here, You are M@.d!...And i will give You reason why you don't have sense!

If You are so sure about the guy, why don't you go and take a loan from your bank since it looks like Twenty four thousand Naira is something you can't afford, Within a month of your subscription, You would have made so much money that Your enemies would be eating at your table!

But then again you decided to be stoopid, Trying to Include People who have no physical contact with you in your Madness!, so that you can easily chop and Run without Tracing!..

Sell some of your possessions, Or better still Try talking to your family members Let them sell their Earrings and Priced possessions so that they can raise that Twenty four thousand for you. Mu.mu

1 Like

Re: Bettinng Investment Of Daily 2 Odds by edehson007(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2021
Na wao
scrabitems:

(1) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Man United: Jesse Lingard Told To Leave Old Trafford Immediately / Chelsea Have Such A Bright Future Umder Tuchel / Daniel James Backs Robert Page To Lead Wales At Euro 2020 If Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.