Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Top Greatest Secret Of How Elon Musk Made It Successful To Become World's Riches - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Greatest Secret Of How Elon Musk Made It Successful To Become World's Riches (235 Views)

How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / The World Riches Man- Elon Musk Reveals His Secrets To The Throne / Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Greatest Secret Of How Elon Musk Made It Successful To Become World's Riches by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 09, 2021
The Tesla and SpaceX entrepreneur's net worth has crossed $185bn (£136bn) after an increase in the share price of the electric car company.

So, what is the secret of his success? A few years back I spent almost an hour discussing exactly this with him. To mark his new milestone we decided to dust the interview off and share it with you. So here is Elon Musk's guide to success in busines

1. It isn't about the mon

This is absolutely central to Elon Musk's attitude to business

When I interviewed him in 2014 he said he didn't know how rich he wa

"It's not as if there is a pile of cash somewhere," he said. "It's really just that I have a certain number of votes in Tesla, and SpaceX, and SolarCity, and the marketplace has value on those votes

He doesn't have anything against the pursuit of wealth "if it's done in sort of an ethical and good manner", but said it just isn't what drives hi

The approach certainly seems to be working

Read Full Details Via the link below
��
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2021/01/too-greatest-secret-of-how-elon-musk.html

Re: Top Greatest Secret Of How Elon Musk Made It Successful To Become World's Riches by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Great post, you know a media mogul said that, the big boys move society forward. And I love to be that kind of person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing In Port Harcourt / With N200,000 You Get A Plot Of Land At Oji River Enugu State / Trucks Needed To Carry Chemicals From Ikorodu To Other Locations Within Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.