Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes (525 Views)

Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / Curing Africa Of Its Superstitious Beliefs. / "The Dangers Of Superstitious Filth Accumulating In Your Brain"!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by HelpYourself(m): 5:31am On Jan 09, 2021
I addressed this yesterday and I decided to dedicate a post to it exclusively for clarity
The charlie charlie game is fake , an urban legend and a hoax nothing more

Spirits can't be chanelled that way neither can moon child spirits , demons , or earth bound.spirits

To channel an earth bound spirit name john, charlie or whatever you need the following

1. Knowledge of that spirits life so you get something it loved very much . For instance if you came to me that you wanted to channel the spirit of the late relative like a late father who liked drinking Lord's dry gin I would ask you to come with a brand new unopened bottle , then what was his favorite cap or shirt bring that along then I would need his favorite nickname or his special name his mum called his or her mum at birth. With these things we can begin the channeling because I can commune with the departed and not so easily it would have to be be on a specific day for certain spirits and other details I leave out intentionally so the irresponsibly curious doesn't go and try this .

2. For demons it takes blood sacrifice and special spells

3. For moon children (incubi) it takes blood sacrifice and spells.

As you can see charlie charlie, bloody mary , and other party games are hollywood inspired or urban legend inspired party tricks nothing more

Why I always warn people to be wary of what they do. Like all things spiritual respect plays a major role ,never ever go into channeling for fun or for any reason

Even if you possess the gifts naturally as I do be very careful

3 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by Goalnaldo(m): 6:29am On Jan 09, 2021
See coded advertising cheesy grin
Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by anthonyuncle(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2021
please which gifts do you possess
Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by HelpYourself(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2021
Goalnaldo:
See coded advertising cheesy grin

You are new to my writing right ?

grin
Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by Goalnaldo(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You are new to my writing right ?

grin
yeah but reading your thread on astral traveling brought back memories. I once read a book titled Occultic grandmaster now in Christ where words like astral projection, Aura etc were very common.
Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by HelpYourself(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Goalnaldo:
yeah but reading your thread on astral traveling brought back memories. I once read a book titled Occultic grandmaster now in Christ where words like astral projection, Aura etc were very common.

Never heard of the book

What was it about ?
Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by Goalnaldo(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Never heard of the book

What was it about ?
just as the name suggests; an high level occult man who was arrested by the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by petra1(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2021
The Charlie game is demonic. Its not about the name Charlie or Mary. Its about demonic bodiless entities looking for opportunities to interact and express themselves. Im very acquainted with demons spirits because I cast them out of people regularly. When people play games like ouja boards ,Charlie etc they invoke spirits and the spirits have come to stay. Wrecking havoc. Even when you call it quit . They have come
Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by HelpYourself(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Goalnaldo:
just as the name suggests; an high level occult man who was arrested by the Lord Jesus Christ.

Probably made up like 99% of religion articles about christianity and islam

You need to understand that the sole purpose of these writings movies songs and what not is to trigger your emotions into that state of "tears of joy that God loves you so much" and you are absolved of sin

Ask yourselves why there are no popular gospel songs about karma and how you reap what you sow and how you will be forced to return here in another life to make amends why?

Because they shaped religion to be like a rock concert or like a disney marvel movie the more you are entertained the more you spend and keep coming back because it just feels so good. grin

It feels good to attend shiloh and the experience right ? Just like it feels good to attend an olamide concert

It's all showbiz .. tweak the script tie become more user friendly ... Same way they have edited the hell out of the bible to make it user-friendly

At least china isn't hiding they said it openly they are editing the bible and Quran to make them less extreme and more user-friendly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by MightySparrow: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Can you commune with spirits of Moses or Mohammed?
I will like to hear from them grin
Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by Tcwork: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Modern Christians are the world's most fearful people. For a simple game that in no way subjugates or abuses the name and power of Christ, we now tag it demonic.
Please what is your definition of demonic?
Anyway, I am not surprised, if 5g is tagged demonic what else wouldn't we tag demonic
Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by HelpYourself(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Tcwork:
Modern Christians are the world's most fearful people. For a simple game that in no way subjugates or abuses the name and power of Christ, we now tag it demonic.
Please what is your definition of demonic?
Anyway, I am not surprised, if 5g is tagged demonic what else wouldn't we tag demonic

Did you read the article and see where I stated they are just superstitious or you just commented without reading undecided

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by Tcwork: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Did you read the article and see where I stated they are just superstitious or you just commented without reading undecided
Calm down when you make a thread people are free to add their insights and ideas don't take everything personal.
I was not even quoting you

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by HelpYourself(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Tcwork:

Calm down when you make a thread people are free to add their insights and ideas don't take everything personal.
I was not even quoting you

Brother not everyone here is angry I assumed you meant me. I wasn't angry or upset at all. These exchanges are most welcome they give both parties a way of sharing information

Have a great weekend

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes by Tcwork: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Brother not everyone here is angry I assumed you meant me. I wasn't angry or upset at all. These exchanges are most welcome they give both parties a way of sharing information

Have a great weekend
Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

. / You Will be Held Accountable For Your Very Owns Deeds And Actions Alone. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.