Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections (13511 Views)

Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by JudasNaCarrot: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Esseite:
Wike really did a huge dent on PDP's public acceptance and voice amplifying.. the oppositions criticisms no longer garner clout or push..

OUK could actually be gaining massive ground in Abia.
Anumanu!
What has Nyesom Wike's name have to do with your stupid and unorganized contraption called APC in Abia state.
Is that Wike must be mentioned in every of your failed project just for you to be eased of pains or what.
He proscribed your almighty Ipob in Rivers State so your pains and misery increased. We don't want your lubbish in Livers State....go back to the East and make the place ungovernable for your leaders and leave Wike alone.
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
Anumanu!
What has Nyesom Wike's name have to do with your stupid and unorganized contraption called APC in Abia state.
Is that Wike must be mentioned in every of your failed project just for you to be eased of pains or what.
He proscribed your almighty Ipob in Rivers State so your pains and misery increased. We don't want your lubbish in Livers State....go back to the East and make the place ungovernable for your leaders and leave Wike alone.

Are you dense?... does my comment relate to anything IPOB or rivers state?..
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by SirBunky85(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/09/kalu-deceiving-presidency-apc-with-fake-defections-pdp/
silly as usual from the confused pdp in abia.fyi,OUK's igbere home can comfortably host more than 5000 guests at a time.
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by Omezif(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2021
All nigeria politicians behave like they have thesame thought of reasoning.
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by HelpYourself(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, on the contrary, there are massive differences, but I'll mention one... Like you rightly pointed out, people defect here and there.. However, the difference is that the corrupt and non-performing politicians defecting from the PDP and other parties usually buckle down and start to deliver the dividends of democracy immediately they join APC.. That's it.. Not saying they become perfect, NO mortal is.. But they get down to work! Reason the best governors are in APC..

God bless Nigeria. cheesy

No you didn't just say buckle down in APC

Are you intentionally being mischievous?

Corrupt classes in APC

Nddc Akpabio
Grass cutting
Aso rock Hospital VP
Keystone bank and 9monile purchase VP
NNPC
CBN
Yahaya bello kogi state
Gaduije dollar man

I could go on and on

Infact if I opened a thread for nigerians to list corrupt cases by APC members both new and old that thread would get up to page 100

Please let us not receive ourselves, we are adults not kids

PDP and APC are both evil corrupt entities
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

No you didn't just say buckle down in APC

Are you intentionally being mischievous?

Corrupt classes in APC

Nddc Akpabio
Grass cutting
Aso rock Hospital VP
Keystone bank and 9monile purchase VP
NNPC
CBN
Yahaya bello kogi state
Gaduije dollar man

I could go on and on

Infact if I opened a thread for nigerians to list corrupt cases by APC members both new and old that thread would get up to page 100

Please let us not receive ourselves, we are adults not kids

PDP and APC are both evil corrupt entities

My brother, like I said, nobody is perfect. I never said no corrupt politicians in APC. There are corrupt politicians everywhere, including in the US..

My point is they are exposed and not shielded in APC. Once you prove they commit what you accuse them of, they're punished. That's the good thing about APC. Unless there's no evidence. This isn't the case with the PDP..

Glad you didn't counter the "hardworking" and "democracy dividend delivery" point. Which shows that you yourself agree that APC governors are performing far better than their PDP counterparts. So it's wrong to link both as one cos they're not.

God bless us all. grin cheesy
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by HelpYourself(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, like I said, nobody is perfect. I never said no corrupt politicians in APC. There are corrupt politicians everywhere, including in the US..

My point is they are exposed and not shielded in APC. Once you prove they commit what you accuse them of, they're punished. That's the good thing about APC. Unless there's no evidence. This isn't the case with the PDP..

Glad you didn't counter the "hardworking" and "democracy dividend delivery" point. Which shows that you yourself agree that APC governors are performing far better than their PDP counterparts. So it's wrong to link both as one cos they're not.

God bless us all. grin cheesy

You have gone from saying they are better and buckle down 8n APC to saying no one is perfect grin

I have proven my point beyond reasonable doubt grin

APC and PDP are both evil.entities full of greedy myopic self centered politicians

The people deserve better that these two parties , the nation cannot survive another 4 years of APC or PDP come 2023

We must look behind party and select an honest fresher an economic guru and technocrat not a party flag bearer

Neither APC nor PDP can field such a candidate

1 Like

Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You have gone from saying they are better and buckle down 8n APC to saying no one is perfect grin

I have proven my point beyond reasonable doubt grin

APC and PDP are both evil.entities full of greedy myopic self centered politicians

The people deserve better that these two parties , the nation cannot survive another 4 years of APC or PDP come 2023

We must look behind party and select an honest fresher an economic guru and technocrat not a party flag bearer

Neither APC nor PDP can field such a candidate

Okay o, my beloved brother, point noted.. grin God go help Nigeria, through you and me.. And every well-meaning Nigerian. E go better.

God bless us all. cheesy
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97873978:
Prostitute politicians everywhere.

A better Nigeria is all we want, not all these political shenanigans.

there is nothing great about anybody who supported buhari to power. in fact such people have no moral right to speak on political process every again became they are short sighted.
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by Eriggs: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2021
honesty4Nigeria:

there is nothing great about anybody who supported buhari to power. in fact such people have no moral right to speak on political process every again became they are short sighted.
shut up hypocrites supporting thieves and looters. U r pained cos baba defeated your thieves formerly in power. Shame on u. Honesty my foot

1 Like

Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Eriggs:
shut up hypocrites supporting thieves and looters. U r pained cos baba defeated your thieves formerly in power. Shame on u. Honesty my foot

enjoy your Nigeria na. at least not everybody will ever have sense. some will die stupid
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by NLRulesEnforcer: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
popsy2:
All these audio defections. Expect a counter audio defections from the PDP. Political gymnastics, that is what it is. Contact us for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO/Foundation/Club/Union/Church registration, Trademark,TIN, SCUML etc.Visit www. e nigeria .org or click HERE to chat with us.

Kindly receive sense and stop spamming the forum threads with your signature content; abusing and breaking forum rules. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and your account permanently banned within the next 24 hours; and you and your business will be tagged in the forum as a scam(mer).
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Both the accusers and the accused are thieves,abia state is best case study.
Re: PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections by Yebosola(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

APC and PDP are the same

To try to state other wise is delusional .. go outside your house and tell people APC is God's party .. let us not blasphem here because of politics please respect our Lord. Now back to the point , what sort of logic are you using ?

Akpobio in PDP now APC, Ngige in PDP now APC, Fayose APC now PDP, Orji Kaku PDP now APC, .Umahi PDP now APC , I could go on and on

How can you think switching three alphabets PDP To APC makes them suddenly people of integrity. I believe we are both educated please let us speak like such. There is no way either of these two parties is better or good for the nation

Loud it oh!!! Following the 2 useless parties as if we are jinxed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Commissions Nigeria's First Sugar Research Institute In Kwara / APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA / More Than 500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They’re Being Paid Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.