Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill (658 Views)

Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) / The Sins Of IBETO Cement Company, And Dangotes Effect / Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by NASTYNASOSO: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Some 24 Months After Foundation Was Laid, The Dangote Rice Mill In Jigawa State Is Now Halfway Completed. The Milling Plant Will Process 16 Tonnes Of Paddy Rice Per Hour, And Generate N14 billion Worth Of Rice Yearly As 10,000 Farmers Shall Be Engaged To Supply The Factory.

1 Like

Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by solmusdesigns: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2021
cool

This man would soon single handedly own half of Nigerian Economy

Idiots like Dino Mehsuya are cruising luxury cars, Dangote is aggressively investing in all sectors

3 Likes

Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by uptimum123(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2021
This along with the Imota rice mill will go a long way in helping us meet sufficiency in our rice demand.

2021 is gonna be a great year...many projects are going to be commissioned

4 Likes

Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by Asura: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2021
I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing in regards to monopolism but it's a good development.

3 Likes

Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by CodeTemplar: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Nice one.You cannot be importing from Thailand forever.

1 Like

Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by TheELIMINATOR: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Impressive.
This should bring down the price of rice - the food of the common man

2 Likes

Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by Arrewa: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Good

2 Likes

Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by dvson1: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2021
More reason rice importation isn't allowed ........ Government trying to let him gather some cash in this line . Soon he'll dominate and inflate the price
Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by debbydams(f): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2021
I hope � the rice � can be foreign rice..
Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by uptimum123(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2021
dvson1:
More reason rice importation isn't allowed ........ Government trying to let him gather some cash in this line . Soon he'll dominate and inflate the price

Oga if you get money go and build your own,no one is stopping you.

1 Like

Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by ItsTutsi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
of course you wouldn't know whether its a good or bad thing since it's a northerner doing it.. unfortunately it's not ikechukwu, it would have been the greatest thing since sliced bread
Asura:
I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing in regards to monopolism but it's a good development.
Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by ItsTutsi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
eyyah!! nyamuri flat.head, I know it hurts to ur marrow bone seeing a northerner accomplishing something positive.. ur too delusional and moronic to have known kebbi, Lagos, ebonyi etc are all into rice farming

ur drug induced brain wouldn't have let u know Dangote failed in areas like tomato and milk production, that he had to close the company

unfortunately for northerners, only Emeka and Ikechukwu can achieve something through hard work and without government support.. that's why they are very successful in places like Malaysia, India, Pakistan etc! grin
dvson1:
Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by Asura: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
ItsTutsi:
of course you wouldn't know whether its a good or bad thing since it's a northerner doing it.. unfortunately it's not ikechukwu, it would have been the greatest thing since sliced bread
If you were able to open your dog eyes you would see were i said it was a good development!
You people just go about labeling everything with religion and tribe, destroying nigeria. Make sure you read well and make use of a dictionary next time. Dimwit!
Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by NASTYNASOSO: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Asura:

If you were able to open your dog eyes you would see were i said it was a good development!
You people just go about labeling everything with religion and tribe, destroying nigeria. Make sure you read well and make use of a dictionary next time. Dimwit!

HMMMMMMMM

YOU ARE BIASED AND PAINED

WE ALL WRITE AND SPEAK ENGLISH
AS SUCH WE KNOW YOU WERE JUST OUT TO DISS DANGOTE .
Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by Asura: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

YOU ARE BIASED AND PAINED

WE ALL WRITE AND SPEAK ENGLISH
AS SUCH WE KNOW YOU WERE JUST OUT TO DISS DANGOTE .
Diss dangote ke, you're funny o.
Pained how?
It would have been better if you addressed my worry( because that is just what it was) about monopolism instead of attacking me and calling me biased for being concerned.
I'm not even from the region you claimed i am from.
All i want is a better Nigeria! Is that too much to ask from the likes of you who only see tribe and religion?
You just proved you know nothing!

I would really like this issue to be dropped and please do not accuse me of saying what i didn't. If you can't read and understand please don't quote me.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by NASTYNASOSO: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Asura:

Pained how?
It would have been better if you addressed my worry( because that is just what it was) about monopolism instead of attacking me and calling me biased for being concerned.
All i want is a better Nigeria! Is that too much to ask from the likes of you who only see tribe and religion?

I would really like this issue to be dropped and please do not accuse me of saying what i didn't. If you can't read and understand please don't quote me.

God bless you!

HMMMMMMM

SOMEONE CAN NOT BUILD HIS RICE MILL IN PEACE ABI

WHO STOPPED YOU FROM BUILDING YOUR OWN MILL

NOBODY MENTIONED THE REGION YOU CAME FROM BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MATTER.

SUCH A GESTURE FROM DANGOTE SHOULD BE EMULATED OR PRAISED.

HE WAS NEVER A LAZY YOUTH DURING HIS DAYS.

PEOPLE WILL JUST PUT THEIR BRAIN IN SLEEP MODE ONLY TO WAKE UP SHOUTING MONOPOLY OR GOVERNMENT CONTACTS.
Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by NASTYNASOSO: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Asura:

Pained how?

God bless you!

HMMMMMMMMM

YOU JUST NEED RO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND NU THE WORD MONOPOLY?
WHO CREATES MONOPOLY FOR WHOM.
CONTINUE TO THINK LIKE A DAFT PRE COLONIAL ZOOMBIE.
AT YOUR AGE DANGOTE HAS CREATED CONTENT AND JOBS NOT FEELING SORRY FOR HIMSELF ON NAIRA LAND DISSING SELF CONFUSED LAZY YOUTH
Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by Asura: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

YOU JUST NEED RO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND NU THE WORD MONOPOLY?
WHO CREATES MONOPOLY FOR WHOM.
CONTINUE TO THINK LIKE A DAFT PRE COLONIAL ZOOMBIE.
AT YOUR AGE DANGOTE HAS CREATED CONTENT AND JOBS NOT FEELING SORRY FOR HIMSELF ON NAIRA LAND DISSING SELF CONFUSED LAZY YOUTH

Mumu. I'm richer than your entire family combined. Not everyone here comes to wail like you, fool!
Go and check your dictionary for the meaning, daft fellow. I no they hungry, make you know now!
Re: DANGOTES Massive Jigawa Rice Mill by NASTYNASOSO: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Asura:

Mumu. I'm richer than your entire family combined. Not everyone here comes to wail like you, fool!
Go and check your dictionary for the meaning, daft fellow. I no they hungry, make you know now!

HMMMMMMM

EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE.
MR. RICH MAN
ONE MORE WORD FOR YOU

ILLITERATE !!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / What Business Can I Do With #2million? / 150 Questions From Jamb Novel "The Life Changer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.