Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) (7603 Views)

Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by Muhylonaire007: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Hnmm
Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by Omezif(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2021
This woman always has clear agenda.
Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by bizzibodi(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2021
I have said it b4 that all presidential, gubernatorial candidates need to go to a special institution to learn democracy,good governance, selfless leadership, humanity,good policies formulation,prudence,anti-corruption & character reformation b4 they vie for public offices.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by philoedu(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
I hope the curriculum will be well figure out before it commence. I often think what is missing in African or Nigeria politics are the basics, through which a solid idea could be derived and lay bear for open minded individuals, instead they seems to focus so much on the big picture as they forget their origins without a moment of reflection. We are so scare of our history ,our identity and indeed, without philosophy not just a raw and superficial politics that often end in content only. We need politics that add values.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by Forumobserver12(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
michoim:
Nonsense. Somebody that floated a failed party that couldn't even conduct primaries before she resigned...

At least she has contributed something towards the deepening and development of our democracy, what's your own contribution towards the development of the country?
Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by portplus: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97874637:

SECONDED Wholeheartedly.

Nigeria must be great in our lifetime.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Madam Oby with this initiative.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

A restructured Nigeria/true federalism O!
This present arrangement get as e bi.
Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by Dminister(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fix politics? Hahaha there are so many political science graduates in Nigeria. All I can see here is copying the course outline of political science. You have a well filled up with water but do not know how to make use of the water.
Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by CodeTemplar: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
bizzibodi:
I have said it b4 that all presidential, gubernatorial candidates need to go to a special institution to learn democracy,good governance, selfless leadership, humanity,good policies formulation,prudence,anti-corruption & character reformation b4 they vie for public offices.
Dream!
Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by fykes(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Any body that overlooked history and supported buhari for whatever reason whether in 2015 o or in 2019 has nothing to teach me about politics...and before u talk policy and governance, show us ur pedigree. Nigerians have lots of certificates and classroom knowledge we don't need anymore
Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by Laurelita(f): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Madam Oby u dey try o, but u go first do MFM deliverance for dia head o. Like 7 days dry fasting.Na one spirit wey get many names dey worry politicians and e strong o: Greed, olojukokoro, my own my own, selfishness. E hard to commot o.
Re: School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Notification of successful applicants was to start on 1st February 2021. Has anybody been notified here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Trialing Malaria, Other Drugs / Labour Party Set Up Disciplinary Committee To Try National Treasurer, Oparah / Is Sule Lamido Of Jigawa State The Best Governor In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.