Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo (440 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo by GladGlad(f): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2021
Ghanaian actress, Efia Odo has openly declared her love for internet fraudsters who are popularly known as yahoo boys in Nigeria.

In a question and answer session with her fans on Instagram, she was asked why she loves scammers.

In response, Efia said she loves yahoo boys because they know how to spend.
See her response here; https://gladtune.com/2021/01/09/i-love-yahoo-boys-because-they-know-how-to-spend-actress-efia-odo/

Re: I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2021
This is not life repent!
Re: I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo by doggedfighter(f): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2021
This is her being honest grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Stefflondon Vibing To Her Husband Burnaboy And Wizkid’s Song ‘ginger’ / Bbnaija Kaisha Made Old Woman Cry After She Did This (video) / Tope Alabi Bags Ambassadorial Brand Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.