Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Hours After "Wizkid" Released Ginger Video, Check Out What "Davido" Said That Go - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hours After "Wizkid" Released Ginger Video, Check Out What "Davido" Said That Go (866 Views)

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Bbnaija 2019: What Davido Said About Tacha And Omashola Will Amaze You / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hours After "Wizkid" Released Ginger Video, Check Out What "Davido" Said That Go by moseskalu555: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2021
Hours After "Wizkid" Released Ginger Video, Check Out What "Davido" Said That Got People Talking

Nigerian music star, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun better known by his millions of fans across the globe as Wizkid is no doubt one of Nigeria’s biggest music exports.

he multiple award-winning superstar has not only etched his name on the sands of time as one of the greatest music stars to come out of Africa but it is certain that he is not far from breaking boundaries yet.

Made in Lagos is the fourth studio album by Nigerian singer and songwriter Wizkid. It was released on October 30, 2020, and features guest appearances from British artists Skepta and Ella Mai, American R&B singer H.E.R., Jamaican artists Projexx and Damian Marley , and Nigerian artists Burna Boy, Tems, Tay Iwar and Terri.

Wizkid had released the music video of “Ginger” on the 8th of January 2020, “Ginger” is the third single from Wizkid’s Made In Lagos album. The song, which swings between Afrobeats and dancehall, has the Nigerian superstar duo going back and forth on the catchy chorus.

Since Wizkid released the music video of Ginger, he has been getting some credit from his fellow musicians and celebrities.

Hours after Wizkid had released the music video to his Burna Boy assisted hit song “Ginger”, Davido had taken to his Instagram page to say and I quote: https://celebrity-profile.com/hours-after-wizkid-released-ginger-video-check-out-what-davido-said-that-got-people-talking/

Re: Hours After "Wizkid" Released Ginger Video, Check Out What "Davido" Said That Go by Salmoneus(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Wizkid had released the music video of “Ginger” on the 8th of January 2020, “Ginger” is the third single from Wizkid’s Made In Lagos album. The song, which swings between Afrobeats and dancehall, has the Nigerian superstar duo going back and forth on the catchy chorus.

Since Wizkid released the music video of Ginger, he has been getting some credit from his fellow musicians and celebrities.

Hours after Wizkid had released the music video to his Burna Boy assisted hit song “Ginger”, Davido had taken to his Instagram page to say and I quote,

I WILL NEVER FAIL…. INSHA ALLAH
Re: Hours After "Wizkid" Released Ginger Video, Check Out What "Davido" Said That Go by kenzysmith: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Davido bigger than wizkid and burna combine I no dey play na fact u release all d international artiste Davido has feature no artistes born in Africa has ever feature them

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Expose By Diamond Watch Seller After She Lied About Buying Watch(video) / "You've Been Crying For Attention, Get A Life” – Erica Slams Troll Over Kiddwaya / Bobrisky Claims He's About To Undergo Surgery To Look More Feminine Then Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.