Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Paternity Scandal: The Children Still Bear His Name - Moyo Thomas Finally Speaks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paternity Scandal: The Children Still Bear His Name - Moyo Thomas Finally Speaks (385 Views)

Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story / Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins / Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paternity Scandal: The Children Still Bear His Name - Moyo Thomas Finally Speaks by Linx1234: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2021
The former employee of First City Monument Bank (FCMB), Moyo Thomas, who have been in the news for paternity scandal with the managing director of the bank Nuhu Adams, has finally shared her own side of the story.

Recall that it was reported that Moyo’s estranged husband, Tunde Thomas, died from heart failure after battling depression upon learning that the two children from their marriage were allegedly fathered by Nuhu Adams, who she was allegedly in a romantic relationship with.

The former FCMB employee also stated that despite the differences in their marriage, some of which led to police intervention, she remained committed to keeping only positive memories of him and never allowed their separation affect their children.

The statement which was released on Friday January 8, read;

“I write in reference to all the allegations and accusations that have recently been making the rounds on the internet and various social media platforms. I have refrained from responding to this matter for various reasons, one of which is to preserve the memories of Tunde who departed to be with his maker on December 16, 2020. Memories, not only to me, but to his children, who are still young, and to everybody who had a relationship with him.

“Just like any marriage Tunde and I .............. https://janefblog.com/15876-2paternity-scandal-the-children-still-bear-his-name-moyo-thomas-finally-speaks/

Re: Paternity Scandal: The Children Still Bear His Name - Moyo Thomas Finally Speaks by Fahdiga(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
That they bear his name is not the issue. the issue is that why did you deceive an innocent man who loves you and in the process sent him to his grave
Re: Paternity Scandal: The Children Still Bear His Name - Moyo Thomas Finally Speaks by otipoju(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Is this girl stupid? Is that nor the name on their passports?

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Passive Income On The Internet / A Lot Of Cheap Sale Of Second-hand Solar Photovoltaic Panels / Pos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.