Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles (1194 Views)

Super First Body 2011 Toyota Avensis With 85k Miles For 2.5m- 07084133615 / Awoof Leather Seats Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Highlander With 85k Milage / 7 Months Used Registered Honda Pilot 2010 Available For Sale At 3.35m(negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Price:4.3
Its v4

Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
wink smiley

Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
wink wink

Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Available
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2021
wink wink wink
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
wink wink smiley Hi
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by 2shure: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
3 months and the plate don fade,when the car was imported at what mileage was it,let me guess lets day 75k miles or less. This venza don do at least 2 to 3 years
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
3 months and the plate don fade,when the car was imported at what mileage was it,let me guess lets day 75k miles or less. This venza don do at least 2 to 3 years
I'm sure you've not used or bought a car before in your life. So one can't continue to use his old plate for a new car. You just spoke like an ignorant man. Is it possible for a 3yrs used car to have that kind of mileage. Please think we'll before jumping into someone's thread to speak out some contaminating words. And if you do this again, I will so disrespect you.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by 2shure: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fool yoj have never seen a car with 50k mileage from abroad b4. I dont blame u fools,na una dey roll back mileage of cars esp madly accidented ones. Talking of cars at least i have owned 2 before now,what car do u have in this miserable life of yours,your sicko middleman. Hahahahaha
This venza has been used and abused for at least 2years or more fool. Even the seats tells a lot. 3 months or used by banker or female don cast.
Piston65:
I'm sure you've not used or bought a car before in your life. So one can't continue to use his old plate for a new car. You just spoke like an ignorant man. Is it possible for a 3yrs used car to have that kind of mileage. Please think we'll before jumping into someone's thread to speak out some contaminating words. And if you do this again, I will so disrespect you.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
Fool yoj have never seen a car with 50k mileage from abroad b4. I dont blame u fools,na una dey roll back mileage of cars esp madly accidented ones. Talking of cars at least i have owned 2 before now,what car do u have in this miserable life of yours,your sicko middleman. Hahahahaha
This venza has been used and abused for at least 2years or more fool. Even the seats tells a lot. 3 months or used by banker or female don cast.
I can see that you are product of heteropaternalsuperfecundation. You slowpoke. Mtcheew.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by 2shure: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
I don burst u. My guy go sleep. Na mumu wey never buy motor go fall for your 3 months used pack of lies. No be even first body sef. What a shame.
Piston65:

I can see that you are product of heteropaternalsuperfecundation. You slowpoke. Mtcheew.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
I don burst u. My guy go sleep. Na mumu wey never buy motor go fall for your 3 months used pack of lies.
I know people like you don't have any job than to come say nonsense on people's thread. I don catch you, you said stupid things on @sheyman thread, jayautos thread, and many more I can't count. That's how you and this other stupid guy named 2cribz do go about spoiling people's market. Thunder go fire all of una. Funny enough, you are not a dealer
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by BabylonCruise(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
The Car might be neat, but definitely not 3months Used.
Who will buy will still buy shaa.....even if it's 5yrs Used.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by 2shure: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Thunder dey wait u for here. Stop the lies my guy,you are full of lies and deceit. I pity ppl that do business with dubious fools like you. Baztad liar. Thunder my ass fool. Colour of engine bay with rest body of car. Over used venza packaged as 3 months used. Even the 5th door/trunk is faded with rest body of car. This venza don do at least 4years or more. Old scrap. Shine your eyes,its not first body and no sane person will ovenbake a toks car after 3 months.
[quoe author=Piston65 post=97919086] I know people like you don't have any job than to come say nonsense on people's thread. I don catch you, you said stupid things on @sheyman thread, jayautos thread, and many more I can't count. That's how you and this other stupid guy named 2cribz do go about spoiling people's market. Thunder go fire all of una. Funny enough, you are not a dealer[/quote]

Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by BabylonCruise(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
BabylonCruise:
You can come for inspection and I will show you the custom papers. Atleast it will speak for itself
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
Thunder dey wait u for here. Stop the lies my guy,you are full of lies and deceit. I pity ppl that do business with dubious fools like you. Baztad liar. Thunder my ass fool. Colour of engine bay with rest body of car. Over used venza packaged as 3 months used.
I guess you are 2cribz, this is the way he types and you've noticed you've casted, that's y you opened another thread. 2cribz,2shure. There is correlation and corroboration..
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by 2shure: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fool i go burst all of una for here. Venza of 5 years
I've always known you to be a scam,and a very poor middleman with lil or nothing,no assets, nothing. You are broke and i will feed you for 25years.
Piston65:
I guess you are 2cribz, this is the way he types and you've noticed you've casted, that's y you opened another thread. 2cribz,2shure. There is correlation and corroboration..
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
I've always known you to be a scam,and a very poor middleman with lil or nothing,no assets, nothing. You are broke and i will feed you for 25years.
E pain you, I don catch you, it's only that 2cribz that do boast that he will buhari and release huspuppy from jail. You 2cribz who turn to 2shure overnight. God will punish you and your self acclaimed wealth you have. People that have money don't have time to be making stupid comments, they call if they want to buy.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by 2shure: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
You are poor okay.
Simple
Not average. You are poor and broke staying inside a pit latrine like kiosk sized room. Scammer
3 months used my ass
Piston65:
E pain you, I don catch you, it's only that 2cribz that do boast that he will buhari and release huspuppy from jail. You 2cribz who turn to 2shure overnight. God will punish you and your self acclaimed wealth you have. People that have money don't have time to be making stupid comments, they call if they want to buy.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
You are poor okay.
Simple
Not average. You are poor and broke staying inside a pit latrine like kiosk sized room. Scammer
3 months used my ass
2cribz, 2shure don't make me do what will make you open another nairaland account cos no one will take you serious here.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by JayAutos05: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
Lol
This is 2CRIBZ!!!
The evil man that goes from one dealer thread to another. He has changed his name and definitely create another account because he's casted and known for" 2cribz hence the reason for opening another account! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please, go find work o, that was how u said u can feed me for 2yrs, says a man that registered on Nairaland year 2020 and have spent many days even pass dealers sef. It means u have NO JOB!
Why are you doing this?? Why do u hate people hustling to make ends meet? Dem swear for you? If e sure for you drop your number!
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by 2shure: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Go Bleep your sister. Broke ass middlemen
Piston65:
2cribz, 2shure don't make me do what will make you open another nairaland account cos no one will take you serious here.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by JayAutos05: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Piston65:
Op, abeg leave the idiot guy.
He's a frustrated BASTARD
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by 2shure: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Burst me on what,fool nobody calling my name out on scams here fool. All you middlemen are broke,hopeless,hungry and tell lies like wtf. Fuc k off broke ass middlemen. Like i said i will feed you all,my monwy half of it una no get,i just blew 5m last week. Can you keep up with that. You broke assess on here. Without nairaland yall gonna rob to eat.
JayAutos05:

Lol
This is 2CRIBZ!!!
The evil man that goes from one dealer thread to another. He has changed his name and definitely create another account because he's casted and known for" 2cribz hence the reason for opening another account! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please, go find work o, that was how u said u can feed me for 2yrs, says a man that registered on Nairaland year 2020 and have spent many days even pass dealers sef. It means u have NO JOB!
Why are you doing this?? Why do u hate people hustling to make ends meet? Dem swear for you? If e sure for you drop your number!
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by JayAutos05: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
Burst me on what,fool nobody calling my name out on scams here fool. All you middlemen are broke,hopeless,hungry and tell lies like wtf. Fuc k off broke ass middlemen. Like i said i will feed you all,my monwy half of it una no get,i just blew 5m last week. Can you keep up with that. You broke assess on here. Without nairaland yall gonna rob to eat.
Lol
5m ma foot!
Those wey get money we know them... This are your words everytime u're casted! Dont worry, soon all the dealer's will be on u. Animal
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
this is the most stupid post of the year. You blew 5m and you are coming here to baby about it. You are not worth exchanging words with because you are the most stupid fellow here on nairaland. Like I said, billionaires don't make noise. And you said without nairaland, I will Rob lol. Call me and I will give the address to my office. 07069254351. Then that will satisfy your conscience that most dealers here are not beggars. Omo ale.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by 2shure: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Send me your account details now let me wire you.so you can eat. I know times are getting hard. You aint rich or average. You are poor, you dont even have close to 10m talkless of 1m in your bank account. From hand to mouth middleman.
JayAutos05:

Lol
5m ma foot!
Those wey get money we know them... This are your words everytime u're casted! Dont worry, soon all the dealer's will be on u. Animal
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
Send me your account details now let me wire you.so you can eat. I know times are getting hard. You aint rich or average. You are poor, you dont even have close to 10m talkless of 1m in your bank account. From hand to mouth middleman.
I will send it and when you wire the cash I will post it here on nairaland what you sent. You are very big fool. I get your time for here.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
2070629558 Adeboye Oluwaseyi Ezekiel
UBA
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by Piston65(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
if you no send am, na God go punish you. You silly Bastard. This is 2021, the time you have the liberty to say gibberish things on my thread is over. You bastard son of a thousand father.
Re: Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles by JayAutos05: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Piston65:
I will send it and when you wire the cash I will post it here on nairaland what you sent. You are very big fool. I get your time for here.
Please send your details to him, if he cannot wire 1m to uou as per person wey blow 5m last week... Na BASTARD!
Please OP send ur details now!!รท

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda EOD 2005. Leather Interior. Buy And Drive / A / Extremely Clean And Sharp Toks 2012 Toyota Camry Xle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.