Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate (21881 Views)

Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo / OBASEKI: APC Governors Move Against Oshiomhole, Vow To ‘cut Him To Size’ / Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Best56Design: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by chrisifeanyi: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
K
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by samwillyco1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don't have any business with them
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by excel101(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Gov. Obaseki has this in the kitty. Imagine UI as an institution has already submitted that Ibaseki graduated from its institution, with presentation of his records. It's just omission of letters due to typing error.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Kingosytex(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
humilitypays:
APC Supporters = Hoodlums, Police should just shoot them at first sight to avert possible chaos angry

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by samdaisi: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
I can see that one of the two candidates has been declared winner.
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Maobichek: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny headline
I put on my intellectual cap to read between lines as i perused through the body of the story while blazing my weed and i must say the write up didn't specify that Apc supporters were restricted
Good day, you are a good writer, i pray that you will be spurred into a greater productive height. My friend (A Medical doctor now) while in medical school always smoke weed before reading his books, today he is doing well as a medical doctor. Doctors who are into weed na die oh but my guy is doing exceptionally well as a medical doctor, aspiring to be a Surgeon in distant time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Auxtin85(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Traveled from Benin to witness a case that is neither for your father nor your mother.

If dem kidnap you or you die for road accident now dem go blame village people.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by BlessedChild7: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
What is the difference between the two people, all of them na same motor carry them.

Youths will still be fighting somewhere now for them. Later them go say na Bubu spoil the country.

Let's fix naija, make we shock this old people come next elections
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Oracleforce: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Kingluqman(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bros, I Dey always feel you oo!!! Your weed na grade A I swear grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny headline
I put on my intellectual cap to read between lines as i perused through the body of the story while blazing my weed and i must say the write up didn't specify that Apc supporters were restricted
A real niggarrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that our blockers, writers and journalists no longer know the usefulness and purpose of headline
As a real niggarrrr let me reiterate for the sake of emphasis or rather let me emphasize that headline or heading is the text indicating the true nature of the article below it or rather it is a summary of what the article is all about

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by tit(f): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
them never draw the line finish?
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by rolams(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:
They should start celebrating. The pdp members around me are just sad since yesterday

This your Igbo is really giving you a serious problem
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by pegix(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny headline
A real niggarrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that our blockers, writers and journalists no longer know the usefulness and purpose of headline
As a real niggarrrr let me reiterate for the sake of emphasis or rather let me emphasize that headline or heading is the text indicating the true nature of the article below it or rather it is a hisummary of what the article is all about

Slawormiir actually speaks alot of vocab o
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by maxwellogbomon(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
I tell you, you nor here. I told you the end there off.
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Bestbeelieve: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
i can't imagine how many strokes of cane my poor iyash chopped just to finish school and graduate from college only to find out thatyou can be certificateless to run for office chaiii!
Re: Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate by Coolgent(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
They should start celebrating. The pdp members around me are just sad since yesterday
Oga How market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) / Lagos-calabar Coastal Road: Landmark, Govt Mull Win-win Solution To Avoid Demoli / Babatunde Osolanke Is Dead (PDP Lagos Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.