Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) (63952 Views)

Femi Fain-kayode Welcomes New Born / Fani Kayode Welcomes His new born triplets Back from Hospital / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 5:13am On Jan 10, 2021
Difrent:

If your mother was a harlot mine wasnt
Again SHAME ON YOU FOR TRYING TO JUSTIFY the madness of trump.....fools like you bombard nairaland everyday complaining about Buhari but can't call out DT, free yourself from mental slavery,....
You can read and write but not educated. You lack the mental capacity to hold it together due to the substance you abuse.

A good example is bringing Trump into it grin

I will ask again, did all the men that dug your mum's well before, during and after marriage all married her?

Buhari is dead!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by Difrent: 5:19am On Jan 10, 2021
ChoCho54:
I am a bastard
My mother was a prostitute who couldn't remember which of her numerous customer got her pregnant to have me

I don't have any sense at all

I have been brainwashed to SHOUT BUHARI IS DEAD all over the internet

INDEED I AM A BASTARD
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=Difrent post=97902603][/quote]. E pain am
That's how you know little babies

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by zpakln(f): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2021
hopexter:

Didn't you see the photo or was the person carrying the baby have a face? Talking like blind bat undecided angry
Hey, hopeless buffoon. How did you or the op know that he cropped out the face of the person carrying the baby? Stop thinking on a very shallow level.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by AceVentura: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2021
All the while, this fool had been accusing his wife of infidelity but he’s the one frolicking around with other women. He’s a shameless man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2021
ChoCho54:
Na all the guys wey fvck my mama marry her?

You are right
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by Difrent: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2021
ChoCho54:
. E pain am
That's how you know little babies
Bleep off kid, have put you where you belong
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2021
divinecode101:

You are right
Elesetinrin!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2021
Difrent:

Bleep off kid, have put you where you belong
Elenuwuwo!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by pacespot(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2021
I know this guy is a complete hypocrite the first time I saw him. Only a wise person can see evil through the eyes of an evil man. The reason why he had problem with his erstwhile wife is because another woman was already in the corner. Now we can see the shame in his hypocrisy and for those praising him and criticizing that lady. This guy is a typical Nigerian man with dark mind, but a much worse version.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by waliezi(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Has he done a DNA?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by Yebosola(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Top1gun:
Nothing wrong in cheating on an olosho.

Hain!! Don't let our eastern brothers hear u called Snow-white Olosho oh.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by Yebosola(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2021
ariesbull:
Yoruba demon

Dindinrin, Akindanidani, Tribal bigot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by ariesbull: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yebosola:

Dindinrin, Akindanidani, Tribal bigot.

LoL... Blablabla... Ask Google not me

Dude is a Yoruba man and a YORUBAS demon

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
ChoCho54:
Na all the guys wey fvck your mama marry her?
You like bad talk too much. IDIGANLEBE. grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by orlaglobal234: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
There's nothing like RICH MAN sperm cool and fresh in woman pussy that's why this baby look so fresh .....
if it's hustling person the baby will look like real Africa pikin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
gomojam:
You like bad talk too much. IDIGANLEBE. grin
undecided

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons / Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer / Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.