Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Disturbing Video: Hear This Lady's Encounter With The Demon ‘Charlie Charlie’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disturbing Video: Hear This Lady's Encounter With The Demon ‘Charlie Charlie’ (1035 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos) / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Video: Hear This Lady's Encounter With The Demon ‘Charlie Charlie’ by REUBED(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ever since the ‘Charlie Charlie’ challenge came out this year, many people all over the world have attempted it, especially Nigerians. People who try to do it always anticipated for the turning of the pencil after the question, “Charlie Charlie are you there?” is asked.

In just a short amount of days, over 50 videos have surfaced the internet showing how people trying to do the ‘Charlie Charlie’ challenge. Some have played the game and called it a ‘joke’ or a hoax.

But is it?

In relation to these videos, some people have actually testified that strange and paranormal activities have been going in their lives ever since they played the game.

Strange actives such as laughter in the night, unusual rotation of ceiling fans, scary shutting of doors without being pushed by the wind or anybody and several others. And this has happened to many Nigerians.

Just recently, a young lady in a video narrated her frightening encounter with the demon ‘Charlie Charlie’. She was seen crying uncontrollably in the video as she narrated her experience.

See the video by clicking on the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/194343647965674/posts/858051821594850/?app=fbl

It is said that the demon is not dismissed, it will come back to unleash its wrath. So, the wise thing to do is to not play the game, even though you think it's fake.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to like, share and follow for more interesting updates.

Re: Disturbing Video: Hear This Lady's Encounter With The Demon ‘Charlie Charlie’ by Kingosytex(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
The Charlie Charlie stuff is a hoax as long as I am concerned.

I tried it and nothing happened...may be my own charlie charlie been dey sleep shaa.

The woman should go see a pharmacist, she probably has malaria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Video: Hear This Lady's Encounter With The Demon ‘Charlie Charlie’ by REUBED(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin grin grin
Kingosytex:
The Charlie Charlie stuff is a hoax as long as I am concerned.

I tried it and nothing happened...may be my own charlie charlie been dey sleep shaa.

The woman should go see a pharmacist, she probably has malaria.
Re: Disturbing Video: Hear This Lady's Encounter With The Demon ‘Charlie Charlie’ by kereman1: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Rubbish clout chasing birch.
Re: Disturbing Video: Hear This Lady's Encounter With The Demon ‘Charlie Charlie’ by gqboyy(m): 4:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Nonsense, I just played the game and nothing happened
Re: Disturbing Video: Hear This Lady's Encounter With The Demon ‘Charlie Charlie’ by Komu1048(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2021
I tried it nothing happen, though I used a pencil and pen. Can't get two pencils

(1) (Reply)

Services Of A Private Investigator / Two Lotto Expatriates Kidnapped And Two Policemen Shot Dead In Umuahia. / Bamise Image Lenders Scam And Zenith Bank's Reported Role In The Whole Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.