Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Real Estate Mogul, David Dodge Achieved Success Without Competing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Real Estate Mogul, David Dodge Achieved Success Without Competing (193 Views)

The Most Expensive Building In Nigeria Owned By Oil Mogul, Aliyu Abubarkar. / Real Estate Mogul Reveals The Only Way Left To Make BIG Money In The Real Estate / BOOM!!!Real Estate Mogul Reveals The Only Way Left To Make BIG Money In The Busi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Real Estate Mogul, David Dodge Achieved Success Without Competing by mantosa(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
“I don’t believe in competition,” David Dodge says of his experience in the real estate industry. “I look at competitors as strategic partners that I can do deals with, buy deals from, sell deals to, or network with to learn the newest trends and or best practices.” With these connections, David hopes to get his message out to any aspiring entrepreneurs who are considering entering the real estate industry. Having gotten his start from the young age of 20 while attending the University of Missouri-Columbia, David had to learn many lessons the hard way, a fate he hopes to save others from by teaching them a better way. He says, “I was over 100 doors and then I had to sell off about half of them to buy out a partner and pay off a ton of bad debt that we had accumulated. But I’ll get back over 100 in a couple of years again, no problem. I know what not to do this time around.”

Since the start of his career, David and his team have wholesaled over 500 houses. Leveraging his industry expertise, David has co-authored three books and even launched a podcast, “Discount Property Investor”, where he teaches people all the ins and outs of wholesaling real estate, along with tips and tricks for marketing, landlording, and rehabbing properties. “I was inspired to get into this industry for a few reasons,” he explains. “I wanted passive income and tax advantages, but I also wanted to be my own boss. I wanted to have the freedom to travel and do what I wanted to do on my own timeframe!”

Today, David has done exactly that. With over 17 years of experience, now he is passionate about helping other entrepreneurs achieve success in the industry that provided his own. “Success is just a mindset,” he says. He and his partner Mike have created a free course on wholesaling real estate where he aspires to help others learn how simple the wholesaling business truly is.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Wonderful Luxury 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ / *FRESH LETTING* Newly Built N Nicely Finished 3 Bedrooms Up Flat All Rooms Ens / 5BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED. Location: Lekki. At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.