Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed (44782 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / One Killed, Several Injured As Commercial Drivers Clash In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by amliftedhigher: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/09/five-feared-killed-soldiers-bus-drivers-clash-over-n100
This is what the useless soldiers does in all the check points in the East. They will stationed a civilian to be collecting the money from motorist
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by tiswell(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
Sometimes, I don't know whether to pity these animals or curse them...

Na so one tell me inside motor one day thy why I strong face?
He didn't even know what I was going through that particular day and he had to delay all of us and told me to start laughing, waving and smiling at ongoing buses for no reason..
The werey people inside the bus too were telling me, Boda smile now, one idiot was even trying to totori me.. I shall smile like that and in 10mins later got used to smiling for no reason.. I come even dey do pass wetin dem tell me make I do...
Useless sets of ignoramus idiots...
dey sha made your day fa

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by calcal: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ottyn01:
There was a country indeed.embarassed

A gun is easy to locally make, just follow this step:

1. search google for the blue print, e.g AK47 blue print, M16 blue print

2. order the parts to be made separately from your local blast melt, welders, or CNC manufacturers, importantly from different guys

3. get your order then assemble it.

4. search youtube for a complete guide, full for youtube.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
You mean just because of $0.22?
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Seyzcham91(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
upcoming protest

#endsoldiersnow grin
Esseite:
Is it soldiers now?
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Balofariojames: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
We need to talk to ourselves,
#100 is not too much to give to those who are protecting us on the roads, remember that they're not there just to collect money, why can't he paid? what he paid to their chairman in garage is more than that. Situation of our country call for them to be on the roads, if they are not there people will still complain about the security situation.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Trendishine: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
And you say you live in a country...So called soldiers of a whole contraption. These are killers and murderers on uniform carrying ammunitions like armed robbers and parading as soldiers of a cesspit , lawless boundary of homongous crime and animal farm in the name of a zoo.
Only when the people become armed and face these reprobates that you will know they are just riff raffs on claiming uniforms.. They have ran away from shakau boko haram taking over yobe, Bornu and the north and they are going after market women's 100 naira in the middle of highway even in their federal uniform...
Tuifia, tufiakwa..Tufia... What demonic and irreparable retrogression and manifestation of a failed state.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by sabisero: 1:01am On Jan 10, 2021
blinking001:
Fake news. Our military officers have respectable characters. This act can't be perpetuated by our officers.
I am in the town right now, don't be a fool
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Pickieox(m): 1:28am On Jan 10, 2021
southniyikaye:

He didn't even know what I was going through that particular day and he had to delay all of us and told me to start laughing, waving and smiling at ongoing buses for no reason..
The werey people inside the bus too were telling me, Boda smile now, one idiot was even trying to totori me.. I shall smile like that and in 10mins later got used to smiling for no reason.. I come even dey do pass wetin dem tell me make I do...

Lol grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin A case of suffering and smiling...
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by BlessedChild7: 1:31am On Jan 10, 2021
This soldiers are doing us more harm than the disbanded SARS.

They transfer the anger there senior colleagues put them through via the Boko Haram business to armless civilians.

At this point I believe nothing can save this country
����
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by bigcasava1(m): 3:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Soilder and driver, amatoukun and Fulani! Yoruba land is becoming bloody
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by sirtuler(m): 4:26am On Jan 10, 2021
blinking001:
Fake news. Our military officers have respectable characters. This act can't be perpetuated by our officers.
Please sharap...
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Taireke: 5:27am On Jan 10, 2021
This is a one sided information it is better to hear from the second side before we can start pointing the accusing fingers[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 10, 2021
Maybe true.....saw alot of soldiers in kogi on my way from Abuja, dem plenty die and those mf dey collect bribe
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Jimmy231: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2021
blinking001:
Eti yawere sir
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Bullet01(f): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
sabidey:
yesterday was a black Friday in Baruten. I am native of Baruten. There was never a time this had happened ever before. We are known for our peace and it advocacy. Everything reported here is true. The extortion of motorist is beyond reasoning which ranges from #100 to 'God knows.' How dare Nigerian soldiers take the lives of civilians for fun and nothing happens? OMG! The first victim: Abdul-akeem is actually the person I call anytime I'm travelling to the village from ilorin. He was shot in the head according to the report. My fellow Nigerians, perhaps my write-up may be emotionally attached today, but I tell you, for this country to work, revolution must be the path. When I mean revolution, I mean total overhaul with the right people at the forefront. The laws of the land are too obsolete for our generation. RIP ABDUL-AKEEM and co

Well..... Your people must retaliate by killing them too. They are humans and got no superior power except their guns. The death of this young man must be revenge.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Bullet01(f): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2021
Balofariojames:
We need to talk to ourselves,
#100 is not too much to give to those who are protecting us on the roads, remember that they're not there just to collect money, why can't he paid? what he paid to their chairman in garage is more than that. Situation of our country call for them to be on the roads, if they are not there people will still complain about the security situation.
Common man. These guys are taking salaries and special emoluments are given atimes for outpost duties.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by pacespot(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Odetokun3:
The fact is that everyone in this country who has power more than you will want to exercise that power on you. Their gun is their power! 100# fight to 5 human lives!

Exactly the problem. Even the bankers nowadays are acting weird, they will delay you in their customer service and will not attend to your request until after multiple times of visiting their bank, even to enter bank now is a problem, the security guys want to exploit you in the name of maintaining covid-19 protocol. Give the power to blacks and watch the world get destroyed. What about the latest news about brutalities of amotekun against armless civilians?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by chycco: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by 400billionman: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2021
kereman1:
Nigerian armed forces and their oppression to civilians is becoming unbearable.

Just last week I was I a shurtle bus, that was filled to max capacity with an NAF guy in front, he ask the driver to stop at an air force road block, only for him to align and have a chit chat with hos colleagues at the road block, he delayed us for over 5minutes we gad to yell at the driver before he cud summon courage and drive off

Nigerians are generally undisciplined.

Not just uniform men, any Nigerian granted small power most times start acting god.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by sabidey: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bullet01:

Well..... Your people must retaliate by killing them too. They are humans and got no superior power except their guns. The death of this young man must be revenge.
now i know that terrorism is sometimes twist of faith. A lot may happen between the families of the diseased and the bastards
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Fantazy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
I thought it only police that collect this bribe. When did the soldiers join them?
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by bewla(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
southniyikaye:

Law and order is on a vacation from Nigeria
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by DedeNkem: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
The zoo called Nigeria is a lawless place! Its politicians are thieves and thugs who neither obey laws of the land nor care about the ctizenry!

Its military and police are filled with thieves and lawless murderers!

The country is doomed!
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
southniyikaye:

I for like witness this one... funny
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Weedee:
So cos of 100 Naira, Five people die.. So technically the 5 lives were worth N20 each.. This country Na Wa o.
nice calculation... NIGERIANS now worth #20
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

I for like witness this one... funny
very easy, go to sobi barrack in ilorin or any army checkpoint, run 100km with your car and begin to blow your horn nonstop...
Get back to me sir when it is done
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
very easy, go to sobi barrack in ilorin or any army checkpoint, run 100km with your car and begin to blow your horn nonstop...
Get back to me sir when it is done

wahala for we way never get car...
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Weedee(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

nice calculation... NIGERIANS now worth #20
It's just terrible.. Too terrible.. The absolute lack of respect for human life in this country.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Unbreakable007: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Pay our soldiers well

Look into their welfare.

A private earn 49k as salary, wht do u expect.Uniform, feeding, family problems and even child(Ren) school and health fee inside 49k..dont 4gt urgent 2 or 5k frm frnds or family..

B4 u quote or condemn my post, pls browse abt other countries military welfare. Expecially the US Army, Navy or Navy seal because we always make reference to them. Their moral is very high that's why they r d best in d world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee / A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats / Armed Robbers Attack Sterling Bank In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.