Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Are You Preparing To Write IELTS Exam? Spare Just A Minute And Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Preparing To Write IELTS Exam? Spare Just A Minute And Read This (178 Views)

As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing / New Youtuber ..please Spare A Minute And Subscribe ..its Free / Preparing To Write Your Scholarship Essay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Preparing To Write IELTS Exam? Spare Just A Minute And Read This by Fatodax(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Are you preparing to write the General or Academic IELTS test OR
Have you written before and wants to write again because you didn't get a good score?

This is an opportunity for you to harness available materials online and get a band score not less than 7.5. Yes, not less than 7.5 band score.

Why should you listen to me?
I have never written IELTS exam before, but because of my knowledge of English, plus my research skills in language competency, I have been able to research best materials online and have equally purchased the very best, which I will make available to you at a subsidized rate.

Why You Should Get the Cracked Course?

1. Each of the tests modules were purchased at prices not lesser than 100 dollars, among others that didn't pass our team's evaluation.

2. The materials consist of video and written pedagogy and are explanatory.

3. It is easy to understand than going for several coaching which might yield no results.

4. They can be sent to you via WhatsApp.
5. It will save your time and energy if you are a worker and don't have the time to go for offline classes.
6. Answer booklets will be sent to you to practice as many questions as possible, for which case you'll have built your confidence level before the examination.
7. I have several testimonials to this effect.

If you have any query for us, please feel free to send a WhatsApp message or call 08037397932 for further inquiries.

Please note: Materials are not abridged or YouTube tutorials. They're complete courses offered on paid education websites.
Thanks for your time.
Ezekiel

(1) (Reply)

Know Your GRE Score And Check Your Eligibility For Admission / Best Motivational Study Quotes For Students To Help Them Get Started / German Medicine University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.