Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up (1467 Views)

Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up by Nubber: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
The Wife of deceased Tunde Thomas, Moyo Thomas said Managing Director of First City Monument Bank Adam Nuru, is not the father of her kids.

In a statement, Mrs Thomas broke her silence saying ‘on no occasion did she tell her deceased husband, Tunde that he was not the father of her two children’.

The deceased family and acquaintances made the allegation that the Moyo told her husband, Tunde that her children were not his.

This paternity fraud was alleged by Tunde’s family and acquaintances to have led to the death of Tunde after he suffered and recovered from a stroke.

Read her full statement below;
https://nubng.com/fcmb-md-is-not-the-father-of-my-kids-moyo-thomas-opens-up/

1 Share

Re: ”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up by phrancys001(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Big lie
Re: ”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up by Fantasticcc: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wicked liar...
I only pity simp
Re: ”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up by slimjohn2k5: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why so much waste of time talking when there can be DNA tests
Re: ”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up by BanevsJoker(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
OP still dey do apprenticeship. Oga neva settle am.

1 Like

Re: ”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up by Beverlyjean(f): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Op is an illiterate
Re: ”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up by ena5four(m): 2:12am On Jan 10, 2021
I Go Do Toast Bread For 500,000 Nairalanders If This Story Makes Front Page With This Comment Having 500,000 likes.
Re: ”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up by bereto(m): 4:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Just by facial resemblance you'll know it's a lie but what do I know

1 Like

Re: ”FCMB MD Is Not The Father Of My Kids” -moyo Thomas Opens Up by Kokoboss: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Wicked lady.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Destiny Etiko Buys N45m Toyota Land Cruiser Prado / Beautiful Chinese Girl That Is A Nigerian / Whitemoney's Beautiful Mum Has A Message For Y'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.