Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

So Wizkid Refused To Accept His First Son Some Years Back? An Interesting Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Wizkid Refused To Accept His First Son Some Years Back? An Interesting Story (845 Views)

So Wizkid Is Begging Rema For Collab. Wizkid No Get Respect Again " Says Rema / Video: Wizkid Refused Tiwa Savage's Request Of Grabbing Her Ikebe On Stage / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Wizkid Refused To Accept His First Son Some Years Back? An Interesting Story by StechiteGistTV: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Star boy Wizkid legitimate first son, Boluwatife Balogun seems to be talented and gifted like his father.

Wizkid's first son, Boluwatife was born may 13th, 2011. The 9-years old boy happens to be a young star boy just like his gifted father.

His Mother who is also Wizkid’s baby mama, Sola Ogudugu had miraculously survived from a ghastly motor accident earlier on Friday.

The child's parent love story some years back was very complicated and intriguing, not until it was finally secured and rescued.

Stechitegist.com recounts that some years back, Wizkid refused to accept the boy as his child not until his baby mama, Sola had to get a DNA just to prove that the son is his.

In past years, it wasn't a small fight between the two families, though the fight lasted for two years, before singer Wizkid finally accepts and has proven his love for his first son so many times on social media.

Boluwatife is an intelligent boy, a good dancer, and a fashionista.

Watch his intelligent talks in the video below:
https://stechitegist.com/so-wizkid-refused-to-accept-his-first-son-some-years-back-an-interesting-story-to-read/

Re: So Wizkid Refused To Accept His First Son Some Years Back? An Interesting Story by slimjohn2k5: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Her investment

1 Like

Re: So Wizkid Refused To Accept His First Son Some Years Back? An Interesting Story by meobizy(f): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
At least somebody got it right when it came to DNA testing. These females are ruthless and will spend your hard earned wealth to care for another man’s child.

That reminds me of when a friend tried to hook me up with his baby momma. I won’t lie, she was very attractive. However, I couldn’t shake off the fact that things didn’t make sense regarding the agreement. A few months later she caught a simp who raised the guy’s son as his own despite being single and not having children of his. The only thing I regret is not kpenshing the baby momma. My guy swears till today that he’s never gotten coitus so good.
Re: So Wizkid Refused To Accept His First Son Some Years Back? An Interesting Story by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
meobizy:
At least somebody got it right when it came to DNA testing. These females are ruthless and will spend your hard earned wealth to care for another man’s child.

That reminds me of when a friend tried to hook me up with his baby momma. I won’t lie, she was very attractive. However, I couldn’t shake off the fact that things didn’t make sense regarding the agreement. A few months later she caught a simp who raised the guy’s son as his own despite being single and not having children of his. The only thing I regret is not kpenshing the baby momma. My guy swears till today that he’s never gotten coitus so good.

Another male hiding behind a female moniker exposing himself undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: So Wizkid Refused To Accept His First Son Some Years Back? An Interesting Story by longetivity(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
what's the essence of this post
Re: So Wizkid Refused To Accept His First Son Some Years Back? An Interesting Story by ena5four(m): 2:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Op How Far Nah? Wetin U Dey Try Pass? Cos As E Be Now Ehn, U Just Make Me Feel Like Say:

Common Sense Be Like Fuel Scarcity And Mtn, E Scarce And Nah Everywhere U Go!

(1) (Reply)

I Rented An Entire Cinema To Watch Coming To America 2 – Bobrisky Brags / Male Guest Snubs Bride At Her Wedding To Spray Well Endowed Bridesmaid. / Late Pastor Dare Adeboye’s Wife Emotional Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.