Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Am A Professional Software Developer And I.T Expert. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am A Professional Software Developer And I.T Expert. (135 Views)

Professional Software Developer Needed Urgently To Work In Office With Us / Professional Software Training For As Low As N2,000 / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am A Professional Software Developer And I.T Expert. by Ladyjoice: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
If you are in need of a service of a software developer and an I.T expert, pls kindly contact dis number on what's app 08168409463. Prices are negotiable. Patronize me and come back for more. Effective and efficient result, in building ur websites and other aspects of software.

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Riders And Drivers / Graphic Designer / Free Ebook For Writers And Non-writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.