Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,208 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pls Help Me To Solve My Problem On Iwp - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help Me To Solve My Problem On Iwp (547 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Check My Screenshot Information To Solve My Problem / How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop / How To Fix Sound Problem On Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me To Solve My Problem On Iwp by mrcharlott(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2011
I paid for 18G ($6) IWP deluxe package yesterday, they told me it will be activated 13hours after and so it was, but the problem i have here is that, the IWP is not opening YAHOOMAIL, GMAIL, FACEBOOK and any other sites that required sign in. Also I'm a forex trader, I'm unable to login to my platform using the IWP and that is the purpose of buying it. Please if you have had such experienced in the time past and it has been resolved please enlighten me on how to solve the problem. Even the few website it can open, it usually takes 1-2 minites to open google. Please help me out. Thanks
Re: Pls Help Me To Solve My Problem On Iwp by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2011
18G EVERY MONTH/54G IN THREE IS UNSTOPPABLE BY NOBODY!!!
ENJOY FULL DOWNLOAD,WATCH LIVE!!! EVENT AROUND THE WORLD
OPEN ALL TH SECURED SITE LIKE FOREX.GMAIL,YAHOO.HOMAIL
DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE,MUSIC AND OTHERS
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK WITH
GEJ MGBENKA IFEANYI
Re: Pls Help Me To Solve My Problem On Iwp by mrcharlott(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

18G EVERY MONTH/54G IN THREE IS UNSTOPPABLE BY NOBODY!!!
ENJOY FULL DOWNLOAD,WATCH LIVE!!! EVENT AROUND THE WORLD
OPEN ALL TH SECURED SITE LIKE FOREX.GMAIL,YAHOO.HOMAIL
DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE,MUSIC AND OTHERS
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK WITH
GEJ MGBENKA IFEANYI

IT IS HELP I NEEDED ON HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM I EXPLAINED ABOVE

(1) (Reply)

I Need Mtn Fastlink Fele Use For Sale Urgently. / Make Money: / Alternative Site Where You Can Get Services Done Almost Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.