Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

'And You Yourself' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'And You Yourself' (506 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'And You Yourself' by davidinchrist(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Titus.2.7 - And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good deeds of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.

Titus.2.8 - Let your teaching be so correct that it can't be criticized. Then those who want to argue will be ashamed because they won't have anything bad to say about us.
Re: 'And You Yourself' by Organsmuggler(f): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
undecided

Re: 'And You Yourself' by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Organsmuggler:
undecided

That's religion and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: 'And You Yourself' by Organsmuggler(f): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

That's religion and there is nothing you can do about it.

Re: 'And You Yourself' by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=Organsmuggler post=97899308][/quote]

There are so many things in that book .
How about not knowing what is good or bad till you eat a fruit?
Re: 'And You Yourself' by davidinchrist(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Organsmuggler:
undecided

Very well, but the WORST parts were not even quoted; the part where the devil asked Jesus to BOW DOWN and worship him, and get the world's glory in return.

Secondly, the part where the devil deceived Eve into eating the God's forbidden fruit.

Honestly though, the quoted is really a terrible SIN, but it's still very much like a few mosquito bites compare to the ones I've just written above.

May Jesus give you all perfect light.
Re: 'And You Yourself' by TANID(m): 5:21am On Jan 10, 2021
just dey learn here
Re: 'And You Yourself' by Organsmuggler(f): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2021
davidinchrist:

Very well, but the WORST parts were not even quoted; the part where the devil asked Jesus to BOW DOWN and worship him, and get the world's glory in return.

Secondly, the part where the devil deceived Eve into eating the God's forbidden fruit.

Honestly though, the quoted is really a terrible SIN, but it's still very much like a few mosquito bites compare to the ones I've just written above.

May Jesus give you all perfect light.

Re: 'And You Yourself' by Organsmuggler(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There are so many things in that book . How about not knowing what is good or bad till you eat a fruit?

Re: 'And You Yourself' by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=Organsmuggler post=97907870][/quote]
One of them said gravity does not exist.
But that same person believes in God.
What else
Re: 'And You Yourself' by Organsmuggler(f): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:
One of them said gravity does not exist. But that same person believes in God. What else

Re: 'And You Yourself' by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=Organsmuggler post=97908812][/quote]
Hmmmmm
May I know you better?
Do you have religious relatives?
Re: 'And You Yourself' by Organsmuggler(f): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Hmmmmm
May I know you better?
Do you have religious relatives?
I'm actually from a religious (Christan) home/family, I'm the only atheist in my family,, what else do u want to know?

Re: 'And You Yourself' by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Organsmuggler:
I'm actually from a religious (Christan) home/family, I'm the only atheist in my family,, what else do u want to know?
Where do you stay?
Are you in any kind of relationship?
Re: 'And You Yourself' by TANID(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2021
Organsmuggler:
Wow! so you're an atheist? seriouly i swear you're the one that wan make me hate bible, because you always quote each an every mistake in bible.
Re: 'And You Yourself' by Organsmuggler(f): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2021
TANID:
Wow! so you're an atheist? seriouly i swear you're the one that wan make me hate bible, because you always quote each an every mistake in bible.
i became an atheist by reading and understanding the bible

Re: 'And You Yourself' by Organsmuggler(f): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Where do you stay? Are you in any kind of relationship?
ABK, I'm single but not searching
Re: 'And You Yourself' by TANID(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2021
Organsmuggler:
I now understand you very well, most expecially with that pic you attach to this your quote.

THANKS DEAR

1 Like

Re: 'And You Yourself' by davidinchrist(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Organsmuggler:

Please, have a think about this, if you don't mind.

Bye.

Re: 'And You Yourself' by davidinchrist(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
davidinchrist:
Titus.2.7 - And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good deeds of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.

Titus.2.8 - Let your teaching be so correct that it can't be criticized. Then those who want to argue will be ashamed because they won't have anything bad to say about us.

(1) (Reply)

William Marion Braham Prophecy About Camala Harris Over 50 Years Ago / Churches In Nigeria Are Useless. / Apostle Henry Osaro Igunbor: The Man On A Mission For Redemption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.