Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) (28750 Views)

Davido Dances With Chioma At Her Bridal Shower (Full Video) / Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by salbis(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dis dance don make 2021 better.
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by Exponental(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
So? Is that news
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
De lady teeth no gree close abi she no well
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by knowhowk: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
I just Like this Guy ...Weldone Joor OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by QueenVaji: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Analyst7:

Omo if the clout brings money I’ll indulge no be ppl wey Chase am without money at the end

LOW BUDGET MASTER CLOUT... undecided
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Something wizkid can't do

Wiz kid so full of himself very and extremely stingy undecided

Davido is king

2 Likes

Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Davido will make a good President of Nigeria

Shut up that was how you people brought in Buhari and look at Nigeria today.

Try get sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
wizkid own na to dey form almighty

Tell that boy to humble himself small...Fans made him

1 Like

Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
GOD BLESS DAVIDO I SWEAR. HUMBLE MAN. GOOD HEART GOOD MAN.
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nothing is more beautiful as an artist when you know you are love by many.....
GOD BLESS YOU DAVIDO!
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by 9gel(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yes oh, strong envious one.
Deathissweet:
So make we go chop sh*t?
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by praiseneo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
QueenVaji:
MASTER CLOUT... grin
Now u dun see fight u dey run..but na u still tal say u dey gve life...Deadbeat
oshey IGODO warrior wey sabi fight grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by Sniper101(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
There was a forum... angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Congratulations to both of them..
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by youngestgrad(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
I think the lady has down syndrome.....Good one from Davido
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by Enochbij(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
QueenVaji:
MASTER CLOUT... grin
Now u dun see fight u dey run..but na u still tal say u dey gve life...Deadbeat
This is 2021 and you never still get sense.

1 Like

Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by afbstrategies: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good for both of them cheesy cheesy

Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by Prymestrr(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Activist001:
OBO for life. TULE JOOR!!! cool
What is Tule abeg?
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by Coinbased: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by oloshun(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Davido will make a good President of Nigeria

Please try to display the meaning of your last name, AYENIMO. This name is very deep, please I expect more and more wisdom from you.
Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by KingMack(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Because the babe face be like Volkswagen e no gree rock her..for say she Gada Bombay my guy go pound on am..this life no balance angry grin

Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by sholly28(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
I just like this guy shha, all his songs they always on top

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour & Sandra Okagbue Celebrate Gabrielle, Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday / Felix Odey, Aka Feladey, Is Dead / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Dad's 80th Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.