Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others (24383 Views)

Boko Haram Invades Borno Communities Destroy Network Mast, Burn Hospital(photos) / Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno / Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by AFONJACOW(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2021
Don't worry our darling Daddy bubu will soon disgrace them ipob Boko grin grin grin cool

Sai Barbar is our own hellfire God intentionally gave him to us for our sins so far , so make unah manage am tongue tongue
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by AFONJACOW(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2021
OBTMOS:
This is serious... North must get it right for Nigeria to move forward
keep waiting for ur Northern masters to get it right before u could decide for urself.. you guys from waste zone unah cowardness are second to none

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by knowhowk: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2021
emmabest2000:
Stop giving these evil terrorists attention

Enough of all these boko news biko
. I see how heartless U are ,So when people are Killed ,Such news should not be mentioned ,How about people that intend going to that Area at that Particular time don't U think such news would Prevent them going to that Area .Think before U type .

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Toktee(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Kingscee:
BY HUSSAINI JIRGI |

https://leadership.ng/boko-haram-attack-gujba-town-burn-hospital-school-others/?amp=1
But this happened without resistance, when you need the army they are in Benue killing innocent people for relating to Ghana, or killing Okada riders in the South East, while others are busy harassing young ladies for wearing shot on the streets.

we do not have any army anywhere, we only have bullies.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Farki: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2021
When we say Buhari is not doing well in terms of security government stooges call us unpatriotic until the next attack happens.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by newisd75: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
this buhari fg can not b trusted in things d do, b it in security,jobs,helping d poor,coronavirus,oil e.t.c
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Meehn.. See as the first page dey free of zombiesm.
Where is wellmax in all these
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Onepeople: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2021
Until the main boko haram in Aso rock is defeated I don't see an end to insurgency in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by KingLion007(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2021
Issorite!.....And we still have government and rulers....Dead Nation...
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by zang: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2021
A day is coming that this kind of news won't be a new thing to Nigerian.
As usual, na there regular trademark
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2021
FAKE NEWS, NORTH IS VERY PISSFUL

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by thatigboman: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2021
The town where everyone, incluing goats and chicken, voted buhari

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2021
wallay77:
Too early boko boys una no dey tire ni

If you dig deep, this is another village with Christian population.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Truefaith: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2021
bgnf
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by luminouz(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2021
emmabest2000:
Stop giving these evil terrorists attention

Enough of all these boko news biko

What dafuq is this? shocked
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Ihatemumu: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2021
seeker121:
Lai Mohammed,Femi Adeshina and Garba Sheu will go on hibernation for now until further notice to enable them package the breathing manniquin regime as if he is doing wonders in keeping the nation safe.Manna will try everything humanly possible to avoid this thread because their Darling Daddy don fall his hand just pray he sees the light before it's too late.

Maiyegun favorite word lol Breathing Mannequin
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by TheStranger: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Fake news, probably Ali Nuhu shooting a kannywood movie
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by wellmax(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Meehn.. See as the first page dey free of zombiesm.
Where is wellmax in all these

Just masturbate on the sad news like you've been waiting for. When NA makes any success it's bad news for you. You enemies of Nigeria will disgraced eventually.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
wellmax:

Just masturbate on the sad news like you've been waiting for. When NA makes any success it's bad news for you. You enemies of Nigeria will disgraced eventually.
You're still singing that song eh.
You're the real enemy of Nigeria. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by gozie4naira(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
tomorrow now the will tell us they killed hundred of boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by wellmax(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You're still singing that song eh.
You're the real enemy of Nigeria. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Shame on you.

I believe in my country and I know we would overcome.
You would be the first person to share any news of a successful Boko Haram attack. Now the army is dealing with the bastards, you don't see it hear about that. It's ok to hate Buhari. But does it make any sense to hate your country that much?
The shame is on you. You will surely be disappointed.
I won't dignify you with any further response.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
wellmax:

I believe in my country and I know we would overcome.
You would be the first person to share any news of a successful Boko Haram attack. Now the army is dealing with the bastards, you don't see it hear about that. It's ok to hate Buhari. But does it make any sense to hate your country that much?
The shame is on you. You will surely be disappointed.
I won't dignify you with any further response.
Shut your silly mouth. I share it with you so you can know people are still dying daily. Instead of supporting the govt, maybe you can support the people who are at the receiving end of these attacks by calling on govt to up their game and get serious instead of playing politics with it.
Can Buhari himself as the C-in-C boldly go and spend a weekend in sambisa?
Just because you profit from govt and turn yourself to a praise singer doesn't make you a patriot.
Else, people like Goebbels will also claim patriotism too.
What difference does it make for me if shekau is caught today? Is he my brother that I'll be ashamed? I suggest you look for the meaning of shame and see if you can find any left in yourself with the level of sycophancy you exhibit.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by giftedminds(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
The report of attacks across the northern belt is very disturbing.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by NLRulesEnforcer: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Itsanewyear2021:
Again? What is happening in this nation?

Visit LotterySpy to forecast Lotto Numbers

Kindly receive sense and stop spamming the forum threads with your ads and breaking forum rules. You will be reported to the Mods and all your accounts (including those alternate accounts you recently created) will be permanently banned within the next 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by 400billionman: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
They are SCAVENGERS.

The commander in tgief will protect his boys.

I wonder why people vote fellows from those areas thinking they can move the nation forward. Someone who breaths destruction.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by paix(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
LandMann:
I guess they and their political leaders don't want the insurgency to end because they're profiting from it.
At the detriment of the masses. This is called blood money.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others by Unbreakable007: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2021
North is safe. Just their normal routine.

Almajiris need to b reduced to d minimum.
Weldone Muslim jihadist boys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7-month-old Baby Raped By Step Father In Critical Health Condition / Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" / Stanley Tookie Williams (Repentant Co-founder of Gang Crisp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.