Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

VIDEO: Yared - I Got You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Yared - I Got You (224 Views)

Danny Gokey - I Got You ( Lyrics + Mp3) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Trippie Redd – I Got You Ft. Busta Rhymes / Post Your Oldies Song That Really Got You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Yared - I Got You by Lexzai: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Versatile artist Yared has released the video animation for his afrobeat fusion mixed with dancehall reggae song titled 'I Got You'. The talented artist released 'I Got You" under DUFFLEBAGMUSICGROUP. Yared is definitely among the talented artists to watch out for this year as he promised to release more dynamic and great songs. Enjoy!

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BrEfFKPwIA

(1) (Reply)

I Was Wounded... Damn!!! / How To Make This For Superstar DAVIDO / SLIZZY E Ft Musicjunkey - OBA Refix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.