Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World (326 Views)

Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by Righteousness2(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2021
We Live in the very Endtimes.
We Live in times where nations and people have turned their backs against GOD.

We are in times where people and Nations have gone fully into apostasy , recklessness, Abominations and unrighteousness without care.

We Live in times where individuals and nations have changed the Glory of the incorruptible GOD into an image made like to corruptible man.

The Hearts of Men and women, boys and girls has become Harden against Godliness. Nations and people are now fully pursuing after Sodomy, homosexuality, abortion, Wickedness, idolatry and Inventing evils upon evils.

I can tell you for free that Destruction and Desolation is looming on Nations and people. Infact Destruction and Desolation is looming on this Generation.

In the Midst of all these, there is Hope.
In the midst of all these, there is a Way of Escape and Salvation for whoever desires to be Saved.

The only way to be Saved is JESUS CHRIST

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

ABC of Salvation
A- Admit that you are a Sinner
B- Believe in your heart that JESUS Christ died for your Sins, was buried and GOD raised Him from the dead
C- Call upon the name of the Lord and you will be Saved.

1 Like

Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by BobFischer(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2021
true

1 Like

Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by obonujoker(m): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Thanks for this... And God bless for this sermon..

People should heed to this... No more time

1 Like

Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by YoonSung76: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2021
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2021
That's proudly my Master, Lord and Saviour right there.

You should make Him yours too.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Nowadays, people commit crime without remorse..
They do evil without thinking of consequences..
They've forgotten so soon that there is a God in heaven who will reward everyone according to his or her deed...

1 Like

Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by Uyi168: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Religious people will cook up different stories just to sell their scary tales.

The world has always been like this. Good people here, bad people there...

If you feel u need jesus, u can die and go and meet him.
Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Where did Jesus himself mention that we need him to be saved?

Where did he tell people to accept him as Lord and savior?

I mean people came to Jesus seeking eternal life, what did he tell them?

"Obey the commandments, sell your properties and distribute them then follow me".
Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by 9jamustchange: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
Where did Jesus himself mention that we need him to be saved?

Where did he tell people to accept him as Lord and savior?

I mean people came to Jesus seeking eternal life, what did he tell them?

"Obey the commandments, sell your properties and distribute them then follow me".

John.3.18 - "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. -- null
Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2021
9jamustchange:

John.3.18 - "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. -- null

As Muslims we all believe in Jesus, Moses, Abraham and all others. Disbelief in any of them can throw one out of Islam.

Where did Jesus say "accept me as Lord and personal savior" especially to Africans and others?
Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
Nowadays, people commit crime without remorse..
They do evil without thinking of consequences..
They've forgotten so soon that there is a God in heaven who will reward everyone according to his or her deed...

They are not even ashamed of their sins.
Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Uyi168:
Religious people will cook up different stories just to sell their scary tales.

The world has always been like this. Good people here, bad people there...

If you feel u need jesus, u can die and go and meet him.

Proverbs 26:12 kjv - Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

1 Like

Re: JESUS CHRIST: The Only Hope Of A Depraved And Perishing World by esomchi98820: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2021
That's proudly my Master, Lord and Saviour right there.You should make Him yours too.God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Deliverance? / Seriously Sick Ada Jesus Taken To Odumeje’s Church To Beg For Forgiveness (watch / So Ada Jesus Said Prophet Odumeje's Church A Party Club And Not A House Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.