Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback (16769 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / APC Reconciliatory Moves Suffer Setback Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Second Niger Bridge Suffer Setback As Host Communities Demand For "Entitlements" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by BigBelleControl(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
tunapawizzy:
Rauf Aregbesola a major stakeholder in Lagos.....na wa o
No Aregbe, no Alimosho

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by etrouble: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
donbachi:
Ambode go dey laugh dem alphabetically.

Ambode. Is that the name of a person, animal, place or thing?
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by Empiree: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by fxdee(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
UDUJ:

Funny enough, he is.

Don't forget this was the same guy who was physically based and living in Lagos when he was the Osun state governor. Shocking eh cheesy
while not say it the way it is. He was a commissioner in Lagos and came to his home state to contest again and he won 2 times. What's the essence of where he was physically based so far he performed his duties as a governor.
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by aviara: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Some people will complain about corruption of our leaders and at the same time praise Tinubu as a great leader. This kind of hypocrisy and self deceit is epic

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by surgical: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
LilyColin:
May God save this country from both APC & PDP in 2023.

This value of naira to dollar is so heartbreaking. Businesses are collapsing. God help us o
it is good to be fair minded and not to try to be politically correct , you can not compare PDP with APC in terms of economic management,in sixteen years PDP left the exchange rate at 180/$ black market rate while APC in just five years has pushed it to 470/$ which is very bad.
The reason is that unlike PDP who made effort to govern APC,came to steal and to destroy let's not paper over it

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]pls anybody knows about mtn weekend data plan,i purchase the one of 50naira for 200mb is not seem to be working now.
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by UDUJ(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
fxdee:
while not say it the way it is. He was a commissioner in Lagos and came to his home state to contest again and he won 2 times. What's the essence of where he was physically based so far he performed his duties as a governor.

Your points are duly noted. And much respect for your mature response. A far cry from what we see these days when people reply posts with insults.

I also never knew he was a Lagos state commissioner before becoming the Osun state governor. Thanks for this info. We learn everyday cool
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by Rasputino(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmm
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by Isokoson1: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bye bye too yeye party...
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by gozie4naira(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
las las na we go laugh una
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Them don dey fight. Their fight no concern me and you oh, but na your house dem go come pack your children make them go do assassin work. Their own children hand no good to touch cutlass.

Na you I dey talk so.

This politcal party failed Nigerians.

This administration was their chance. An option to wrong the evils that the PDP committed. After much boasting and false confidence. They proved to be worse than the PDP.

Forget all these fights and what-not. These men are Comrade-at-arms.

They come together when it’s time to share money—without religious or ethnic differences, but when they see us trying to demand accountability from them, they feed you poison in the name of segregation.

And so you shut back, mindlessly defending them with passion on a piety N5000 bribe, meanwhile they eat lump sums from your future, and that of your children.

Abeg by now man suppose don tire to dey complain about Government policies. Sadly there’s very little you and I can do about it.
am among the less than 1,% who think very differently in Nigeria. I no dey bother myself to campaign, vote or support these people in anyway o. I know them Wella. Very selfish people wey dey chop quietly when sharing formula favour em, but when d odds no favour them, them go cry to poor pple to fight for them, while their kids dey London, U s e.t.c dey groove and school.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by olatuns2017: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by majamajic(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
fxdee:
he controls one of the most densely populated LGA in the state in terms of voters. Alimosho LGA.

Yes that's my area , he has investments all over there
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by captianfreeman(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
tunapawizzy:
Rauf Aregbesola a major stakeholder in Lagos.....na wa o
Are you surprised? Osun is just a ground for empowering the boys.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by knowhowk: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
They will still settle it.politics for Politicians .
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by jaxxy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Drabeey:
Lagos is a state of many political juggernauts. If the grip of Lagos slips away from Asiwaju. There are many cannibals who wants to devour my precious state. I'm not saying the keyholder is a saint ooo but who knows who will take the mantle if we bring him down because he's been there for too long or because "he doesn't allow internal Democracy" in the party.

The breaks in between Administrations
For Example, Oyo state should be heading very close to Lagos in terms of development today but when PDP wants to outdo APC hence APC will undo all PDP did for years... Sebi you get?

We can't say this for Lagos because there has been smooth transitions and the current start from where the former stopped.
Now i ask, if there has been "internal democracy".... Well if you ask me, I have my personal grudge against Tinubu for using his organs to dispose Ambode. For making APC lose EDO2020 because of his actions against Ambode.

Meanwhile, He is a leader
A frontier who has my blessings to run for presidency... why should i hate his candidacy?
The others better pass am?

I would be working with the boss if i were him. Ambode is wiser.

Drabeey was Here

U spoke well and in fairness to tinubu and the seemingly better level of development In Lagos compared to what we had b4 and those who present themselves as better options I would always say Tinubu has tried bt he has also deviated from the plan, focus and even principles. That is why the division grows rather than reduces. Greed and good leadership don’t go hand In hand very well. One must supersede the other.

This is what Lagos has become sadly. Everything is now on a decline.
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by Elibaba1: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
he controls one of the most densely populated LGA in the state in terms of voters. Alimosho LGA. [/quote]

hmmmm,ogbeni Rauf!!!!!!!!
I go like this kind influence o

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by lagosrd: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
YoonSung77:
ok ooo

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

Inbox me
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by smsinnigeria(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/lagos-apc-crisis-peace-moves-suffer-setback/
Party talks every where nobody is saying anything about development. What a misguided society.

Meanwhile if you're thinking of starting a parcel delivery services. You can get motorcycles @ very reduced price.

Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by mywells: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
fxdee:
he controls one of the most densely populated LGA in the state in terms of voters. Alimosho LGA.
you're right,
Re: Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback by mywells: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
BigBelleControl:

No Aregbe, no Alimosho
what has he contributed to Alimosho interms of infrastructures?the populations of Alimosho is more than osun state and its environ,some parts are ghost town at night,in nutshell those representing Alimosho should bring sanity to this LGA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: 100 Communities Captured By Bandits In Shiroro – Villagers Cry Out / Prophet Ikuru's Message To Wike, Fubara / FG Speaks On Fake Prophecies, What Prophets Should Be Doing For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.