Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station (504 Views)

Sheep Stabbed To Death And Painted With Satanic Symbols In New Forest / Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by sekavbasil: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
A Facebook handler by name Ityonongu Basil shared a post on Facebook on how Youths in Akpehe Area of Makurdi, Benue state mobilised and painted the Police Station in their area.
Below is the photo speak.

Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
I rather paint a motherless babies home

2 Likes

Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by sekavbasil: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
More

Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by Kingosytex(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
The same station they mobilised and painted is where the innocent youths from that community will be detained.

The police is your friend no be when you don reach station.

On a serious note, I really appreciate the community. We need to keep showing our officers love, they are our brothers and sisters. They didn't fall from the sky, they can from among us.

Kudos to the community for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by Freestainworld(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is a no for me, can't try this shit
Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
The same station they mobilised and painted is where the innocent youths from that community will be detained.

The police is your friend no be when you don reach station.

On a serious note, I really appreciate the community. We need to keep showing our officers love, they are our brothers and sisters. They didn't fall from the sky, they can from among us.

Kudos to the community for a job well done.

Truly they didn't fall from the sky. Most of them came from hell.
Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by Kingosytex(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Truly they didn't fall from the sky. Most of them came from hell.

grin grin grin grin grin This is savagery.
Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by Garrieveryday: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nice gesture but the same police will later come after them.
Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by tit(f): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
they are using their hand to buy their dead.

i am a forcewoman, i know what i am saying.
Nigeria arm forces will make 2021 hot for Nigerians.

Eee done dey cast
Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by Adonis86(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2021
strange
Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by Azmanaty: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Foolish asslickin youths

It will end in premium tears for them
Re: Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station by Azmanaty: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2021
tit:
they are using their hand to buy their dead.

i am a forcewoman, i know what i am saying.
Nigeria arm forces will make 2021 hot for Nigerians.

Eee done dey cast

If they try shit, more killings will befall them. Don't forget 2020 in a jiffy. No one has monopoly of violence and stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Top Working Scams Used By Scammers In 2021 | Beware / ARRESTED: Vulcanizer Of 38 Allegedly Raped And Killed 15-year-old Akara Seller / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.