Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise (1558 Views)

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death / Norbert Young's Sister Dies In Car Accident In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by debbydams(f): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
FATURED

Orisabunmi’s younger sister dies, days after brother’s
: Three days after the death of popular Yoruba actress, Mrs Folake Aremu, widely known as Orisabunmi, her younger sister Mrs Janet Ademola, has reportedly passed on.

News of the demise of Ademola, the last child of the family, was broken on Saturday by Gbenga Onisola, her nephew.

It will be recalled that Orisabunmi’s brother, Steve Onisola, had died on Thursday, barely 24hours after the death of the popular actress.

Onisola, the Technical Director of Kwara Falcons Basketball Club, Ilorin, passed on at age 71 after a brief illness.

Ademola, who was mourning her sister’s death, had in an interview with The PUNCH on Friday, described her elder sister as her best friend, a caring sister and a mother with a rare heart

: She had said, “The death of my elder sister, Mrs Folake Aremu, is very painful because of what she stood for in our lives as family members. She was very friendly and caring; she never left her siblings untended. We are pained because she stood in as a good mother for all of us.

“As the last child of the family, she took very good care of me. We were very close and used to each other. She gave her best to ensure that I was well catered for. She was a selfless fellow. She was very humane and she persevered a lot. She would not underrate anyone
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Cudeze4(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wow. That's seriously disgusting. Sorry for your double losses.
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by debbydams(f): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cudeze4:
Wow. That's seriously disgusting. Sorry for your double losses.
undecided
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Cudeze4(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
undecided
if you want to quote me, please say something will you?
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by debbydams(f): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cudeze4:

if you want to quote me, please say something will you?
what do want ?
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Moz22: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
what do want ?
I see u getting married to that guy

I see u getting pregnant for him

I see him running away

This I have seen
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Cudeze4(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
what do want ?
Debbydams
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Cudeze4(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Moz22:
I see him running away
This I have seen
Then you must be blind brother, because you see nothing.
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by debbydams(f): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Moz22:

I see him running away

This I have seen
which guy ?.. The last time I checked I didnt tell I'm dating anybody na..yeye grin
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Cudeze4(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
which guy ?.. The last time I checked I didnt tell I'm dating anybody na..yeye grin
hmmm
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Moz22: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
I'm in love with him... That's the reason I've been quoting him. Just don't know how to go about it.
My predictions were correct

1 Like

Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by debbydams(f): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Moz22:
I'm not the one that wrote that rubbish,I think someone manipulate that..I Cant even view it..jobless people everywhere
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by debbydams(f): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Moz22:
your prediction is rubbish
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by debbydams(f): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cudeze4:

Debbydams
fimi nle ,,ah no do pls
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by debbydams(f): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cudeze4:

Then you must be blind brother, because you see nothing.
grin grin grin
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by debbydams(f): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cudeze4:

hmmm
wetin
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Cudeze4(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
fimi nle ,,ah no do pls
you no do what exactly?
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Cudeze4(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
wetin
nothing
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Cudeze4(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
grin grin grin
right?
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Cudeze4(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Moz22:
wow, is this true?
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Moz22: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
I'm not the one that wrote that rubbish,I think someone manipulate that..I Cant even view it..jobless people everywhere
lmao�
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Moz22: 12:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Cudeze4:

wow, is this true?
I'm sure it goes down in the pm already. Best of luck bro
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Cudeze4(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Moz22:
I'm sure it goes down in the pm already. Best of luck bro
You are damn nigerian.
Re: Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise by Moz22: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

You are damn nigerian.
trust me, u don't wanna know much I hate that fact but there's nothing man can do about it

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video:after She Posted This Online, Men Have Been Looking For Her / Celebrities Who Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram That Will Shock You. / Sleeping With Men For Money Is Also Hard Work: Actress Nkechi Blessing Says Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.