Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz (634 Views)

Lies From Car Dealers! BUYERS BEWARE / Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today / Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
What this person does is to say gibberish things on people's thread. They are monikers that go about frustrating dealer's hustling. They are not buyers but their Mission is to make stupid comments here. So please beware of their comments. Thanks
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by 2shure: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
You are poor and nairaland no get dull buyers. Hopeless middleman. I dont deceive potential clients cos i got to eat. I'm one of few good nigerians who is fucking transparent esp when it comes to biz. Lets call a spade a spade fool. Oya spread the message,all you middlemen inflating prices of toks cars,selling a used and abused car packages as 3 months used . Una no go sell for nairaland for this 2021. Start getting ready to sell your properties to feed. Greedy fools.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:
You are poor and nairaland no get dull buyers. Hopeless middleman. I dont deceive potential clients cos i got to eat. I'm one of few good nigerians who is fucking transparent esp when it comes to biz. Lets call a spade a spade fool. Oya spread the message,all you middlemen inflating prices of toks cars,selling a used and abused car packages as 3 months used . Una no go sell for nairaland for this 2021. Start getting ready to sell your properties to feed. Greedy fools.
don't worry, I've casted you already, any dealer that find you on his thread will finish you, you are now a wanted criminal here
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by 2shure: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Its a faceless forum fuckboi. Cast me on what,like i said ,without nairaland you will rob to eat.
Piston65:
don't worry, I've casted you already, any dealer that find you on his thread will finish you, you are now a wanted criminal here
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
smiley smiley wink
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by dake40(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
2shure:

Bros, you never buy your c300?

I get one 2009 clean naija used for you for just 4.5m. But you go need change the engine, e dey burn oil tongue
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin grin grin
dake40:

Bros, you never buy your c300?

I get one 2009 clean naija used for you for just 4.5m. But you go need change the engine, e dey burn oil tongue
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by bizzle2: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2021
the dude is either mentally unwell or spiritually damaged.
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2021
bizzle2:
wink wink
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2021
The two names is the same person. He alternates the account. So just beware of him.
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by 2shure: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Youbremain a fool,i can bet ypou have no property or any tangible thing doing with your miserable life. I can employ you to be my gateman and wash my two cars okay. You are no dealer,you got no car stand,no physical office and feed from hand to mouth daily waiting on stipends and commission. Hahahahaha. Come to staff club let me flex u okay. Poor middlemen u fools wont sell this 2021. Start getting ready to rob to feed ok.
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Grass2gracedeal: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2021
2shure:
Youbremain a fool,i can bet ypou have no property or any tangible thing doing with your miserable life. I can employ you to be my gateman and wash my two cars okay. You are no dealer,you got no car stand,no physical office and feed from hand to mouth daily waiting on stipends and commission. Hahahahaha. Come to staff club let me flex u okay. Poor middlemen u fools wont sell this 2021. Start getting ready to rob to feed ok.
Baba go sleep abeg. Your own don toomuch, u have nothing u too dey make mouth.
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2021
2shure:
which two cars you get. You are just a dullard and I can decipher that from the way you construct your sentences. Ho to hell and go and find something profitable to do. This is 2021, stop hating so that you can move forward.
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2021
This is even who you are. You don't have respect for women, you are sexually molesting women and you come to a reputable platform like this to make stupid claims and Mouth, na God go punish you. This guy must be banned and sent away from nairaland.
2shure
You don't even have a car.

Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by 2shure: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2021
But you dropped your acct details begging me fornmoney. You are poor okay,my acura go buy you,pay your house rent. Have u ever seen 3m in your miserable life. Nairaland na faceless forum and you are on it 24/7. You got to rob to eat. If we check am now,you go be drop out for uni. I am richer than omyour father and i worth 120m as we speak. Hahahahaha. Poor boy
Piston65:
which two cars you get. You are just a dullard and I can decipher that from the way you construct your sentences. Ho to hell and go and find something profitable to do. This is 2021, stop hating so that you can move forward.
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by 2shure: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
You created a thread for me,what a shame on a faceless forum. The tin really pain u sha. Heya
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2021
2shure:
You created a thread for me,what a shame on a faceless forum. The tin really pain u sha. Heya
just to expose you as a moniker. That's y I created it for you. Other dealers are now one step ahead of you and anywhere they see you comment, they will finish you and you too will end up as @Cosplay

Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2021
2shure:

Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2021
Please dealers, these monikers are in groups and the pack together like a wolf and they disrupt peace of business space on nairaland. Please dealers beware of these monikers. Their names are available in this thread.
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by JayAutos05: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2021
2shure:
But you dropped your acct details begging me fornmoney. You are poor okay,my acura go buy you,pay your house rent. Have u ever seen 3m in your miserable life. Nairaland na faceless forum and you are on it 24/7. You got to rob to eat. If we check am now,you go be drop out for uni. I am richer than omyour father and i worth 120m as we speak. Hahahahaha. Poor boy
Hey God!
This fool again 120m Omo na wa ooo
U asked for his details na to prove rubbish!
U worth 120m and dey look for car of 400k? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U be omo ale
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by 2shure: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Get busy my huy,walk around and look for who wan sell car,make ubget your small tin. We no dey the same level. I can afford to blow 200k in a day and wont feel a loss bro. Get busy with your miserable poor life okay. [quote author=Piston65 post=97944027][/quote]
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by JayAutos05: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2021
bizzle2:
U are very correct sir
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by 2shure: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2021
Piston with jayautos na same moniker. Only you dey reply me dey mention me.get busy jay, get money and fix up your wrinkled face ok
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2021
2shure:
who told you I dropped out of uni, by the special grace of God, I'm a graduate of law Unilag and also attended NLS Enugu campus. I am using this car bizz as side hustle. You don't mess with me, if I can get hold of you real life, you are finished cos I will expose your shady acts and make you go to jail cos from your threads I've seen, you are a fraudster, a prostitute, a cracker, and you abuse drugs. Just stay on your Lane and don't let me dig out more about you on nairaland here cos I want to make sure I put an end to your rubbish.
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by JayAutos05: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2021
2shure:
Get busy my huy,walk around and look for who wan sell car,make ubget your small tin. We no dey the same level. I can afford to blow 200k in a day and wont feel a loss bro. Get busy with your miserable poor life okay.
The OP is busy hence the reason for posting and selling cars. Na u be jobless moniker looking for whom to devour with your hate for dealers. U might be wondering i kept attacking u, well that's because u've said shit to me and have marked u! Don't worry, soon all the dealer's u wont stop bulling will start attacking u!
Animal
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by 2shure: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2021
You are a poor rat,id buy you and jail you ok. Masturbate on my name jay.
Piston65:
who told you I dropped out of uni, by the special grace of God, I'm a graduate of law Unilag and also attended NLS Enugu campus. I am using this car bizz as side hustle. You don't mess with me, if I can get hold of you real life, you are finished cos I will expose your shady acts and make you go to jail cos from your threads I've seen, you are a fraudster, a prostitute, a cracker, and you abuse drugs. Just stay on your Lane and don't let me dig out more about you on nairaland here cos I want to make sure I put an end to your rubbish.
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by JayAutos05: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2021
2shure:
You are a poor rat,id buy you and jail you ok. Masturbate on my name jay.
That is the only thing u good for. How am i surprised, u abused ladies according to what that OP screenshots and send, u be yahooboy. If e sure for u, drop your number!!!!! U can cleary see minen so drop yours. Ogun la pa eee
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by 2shure: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2021
Go mix up with your poor friends,fuc k off this thread k fool
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by johnmartus(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2021
I'm so disappointed in this your topic. I have interacted with you sometime last year and you sounded mature and humble. But I'm not sure you need this.

Although some buyers can so be annoying but not withstanding you just have to move on with your business. Believe me some car dealer on this site are completely idiot some of them don't have manner. Some of them lack customer relations.

Anyone that don't want to be confronted shouldn't post or create topic. I can still vouch for some car dealer here too.
Piston65:
What this person does is to say gibberish things on people's thread. They are monikers that go about frustrating dealer's hustling. They are not buyers but their Mission is to make stupid comments here. So please beware of their comments. Thanks
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm so disappointed in this your topic. I have interacted with you sometime last year and you sounded mature and humble. But I'm not sure you need this.

Although some buyers can so be annoying but not withstanding you just have to move on with your business. Believe me some car dealer on this site are completely idiot some of them don't have manner. Some of them lack customer relations.

Anyone that don't want to be confronted shouldn't post or create topic. I can still vouch for some car dealer here too.
I'm glad you said you've once related with me. This guy is neither a dealer or a buyer, from what I posted so far, he just enjoys spoiling people's bizz and it's not only him. That's y I have to give people heads up and to make him feel he can't always have the liberty to say nonsense on people's thread. We know those who are buyers and those that are dealers. Thanks kiss
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by johnmartus(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2021
No matter how people spoiled your business the potential buyer will still come .Autodealer, people will go to his thread spewing rubbish he will never offer a word but yet the guy still selling his car fast.
Leave the guy and move on God bless your hustle.
Piston65:
I'm glad you said you've once related with me. This guy is neither a dealer or a buyer, from what I posted so far, he just enjoys spoiling people's bizz and it's not only him. That's y I have to give people heads up and to make him feel he can't always have the liberty to say nonsense on people's thread. We know those who are buyers and those that are dealers. Thanks kiss
Re: Dear Fellow Dealers, Please Beware Of Any Thread Name Called 2shure Or 2cribz by Piston65(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2021
johnmartus:
No matter how people spoiled your business the potential buyer will still come .Autodealer, people will go to his thread spewing rubbish he will never offer a word but yet the guy still selling his car fast.
Leave the guy and move on God bless your hustle.
Thanks boss. God bless you and may God increase you in wisdom and knowledge. I really appreciate. Thanks Boss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

S-O-L-D-Clean Title Accident Free 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited / Nigeria Used Toyota Highlander 2011 Model Buy N Drive / 2006 Rx330 Few Months Used. For 2.850m Dm 07083676583.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.