Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How To Start Restaurant Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Restaurant Business In Nigeria (145 Views)

How To Start A Restaurant Business In Nigeria With N50,000(complete Guide) / Starting A Bar/ Restaurant Business With Breweries Branded Materials / How To Start A Successful Restaurant Business In Nigeria With Less Than 100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Restaurant Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Restaurant business is one business that has been creating millionaires in Nigeria for decades. They will always be the need for places to eat out. You can take advantage of this opportunity and start your own restaurant business in Nigeria today. A good local restaurant like the one I am about to explain make about N20,000 daily as pure profit. Multiply that by 30 and you will get N600,000.

Now, let’s get down to the business of the day – One business that strikes my attention really good today is Small scale Restaurant Business. I find so much interest in the restaurant business because it’s a sure money maker, anyone who wants to make quick money shouldn’t look elsewhere. The sky is your limit in this business provided you take your restaurant business serious and treat your customers well with good food.

Small Scale Restaurant is very easy to start and low capital intensive. It can even go together with Beer Parlour business but I prefer it as a stand-alone business because, not everyone is comfortable eating in a beer parlour. Being one of the few businesses that is not affected by any economic meltdown – People must eat no matter how poor they are, no matter the situation they are, even if unemployed. Anyone can eat even if it is with the last penny he or she can afford, that’s what make restaurant business very lucrative. I think serious investors should give it a serious look.

With less than N300,000 you can start a nice local restaurant and with good food, good business practice, and proper customer care – you will be making above N500,000 monthly! So, what are you waiting for?

CONTINUE READING FROM SOURCE:
https://www.wealth-ideas.com/how-to-start-restaurant-business-in-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Plan For 2021- Make #100k Monthly From Affiliate Marketing With Just #15k / Ebook Writer Needed / What Makes A Professional Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.