Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,687 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (278 Views)

Please Suggest Me As A Beginners, The Language To Lean First / How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? / Guys Where Can I Learn Python In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Kaka5(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: . by Karleb(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
What difficulty are you having with learning python?
Re: . by Kaka5(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: . by Karleb(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kaka5:
I'm finding it hard to understand certain syntax of Python though am done with basic Python and I understood it very well but when I started learning the flask framework I find it hard to understand certain syntax of the framework but I can do few things with flask but after I made research I discovered that django is much better than flask as flask is tagged "a micro framework" so I decided to put dedicated time and effort in learning django. Just need a much better and reliable way to learn django

So you're learning Django now.

What syntax are giving you problem?

State those exact things giving you problems in Django.

How are you learning Django, is it from the documentation on their website?
Re: . by Kaka5(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Develop Mobile Apps Like Tiktok? / What Are The New Language Features In Kotlin 1.4.30 For Roadmap To 1.5? / Development Framework: Definition And Utility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.