Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Expert Researcher And Article Writer Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Expert Researcher And Article Writer Needed (551 Views)

Ebook And Article Writers Needed. / Let Me Manage Your Project And Article For You / Fiction and Article Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert Researcher And Article Writer Needed by papaking1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
I am looking for someone to write articles that will be used in creating videos. The articles will be on horoscope, numerology, zodiac sign and related topics.

This will be an ongoing job.

Please respond with your rate per word, only if you are able to do research on your own to find and write about interesting topics within this niche, have some great samples, and is able to deliver jobs on time.

thanks
Re: Expert Researcher And Article Writer Needed by Deebleszed(m): 3:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Let us get into business
Re: Expert Researcher And Article Writer Needed by Gheeohh: 7:42am On Jan 11, 2021
papaking1:
I am looking for someone to write articles that will be used in creating videos. The articles will be on horoscope, numerology, zodiac sign and related topics.

This will be an ongoing job.

Please respond with your rate per word, only if you are able to do research on your own to find and write about interesting topics within this niche, have some great samples, and is able to deliver jobs on time.

thanks
I'm a content writer and I'm available for the job
Here's my contact
Re: Expert Researcher And Article Writer Needed by papaking1(m): 7:48am On Jan 11, 2021
Gheeohh:

I'm a content writer and I'm available for the job
Here's my contact

chat me up with samples. contact on signature
Re: Expert Researcher And Article Writer Needed by papaking1(m): 3:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Deebleszed:
Let us get into business

chat me up
Re: Expert Researcher And Article Writer Needed by freeborn02: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2021
papaking1:

chat me up

Your contact is not reachable, bro.
Re: Expert Researcher And Article Writer Needed by Jesse1991: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
I am available. My number is 07036826213.

(1) (Reply)

Locked Up Season 6.. Out Now / CHIKUN FEED - The Secret Of Successful Poultry Farmers / Nigerian Columnists With Their Love Of Big Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.