Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

NL Members, Help Me Remember This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NL Members, Help Me Remember This Song (550 Views)

Good Old Days: Do You Remember This Gadget? (Picture) / Who Remember This Song? Nigeria My Beloved Country By Funmi Adams / Throwback: Do You Still Remember These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Members, Help Me Remember This Song by JoeEeL(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2021
It was the year 2017 where my hard drive crashed and as a consequence, lost all my computer data.

After buying a new hard drive, I re-downloaded most songs (and other data) but there's a particular song which I loved so much. I believe I had just come in contact with that song -- very likely a friend sent it to me via Bluetooth, Xender etc. It had come with a batch of songs I had gotten from friends shortly before my computer packed.

Hence I couldn't remember the title, nor the author(s) of the song but the lyrics are sketchy in my mind till this day. I thought it would be as easy as pie Googling the few lyrics I could remember and finding the song on the internet but to my utter amazement, I have not been able to after 3 solid years.

The song is quite melodious to me but my guess is it's likely not so popular for it to be so elusive to find. It was likely sang by a (young American) guy.
If I'm to liken his sound to any other singer, I'd say he sounds somewhat like Tha Dream (just to give you an idea)

So the scanty lyrics I can remember are :

"You wanna roll with me tonight ... (yeahhhh) "

(2 more lines here I can't remember)

Come follow me, come follow me girl....
Its you, its you, its you, I want it..."

Pls any Nairalander music lover for some help pls. This song means so much to me, you may not understand. Any who helps me find it, I owe you a New Year's token (5,000 naira airtime). No joke. cheesy

Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique ... Please if you can move to front page.
Re: NL Members, Help Me Remember This Song by TANID(m): 1:32am On Jan 11, 2021
undecided
Re: NL Members, Help Me Remember This Song by delishpot: 2:18am On Jan 11, 2021
JoeEeL:
It was the year 2017 where my hard drive crashed and as a consequence, lost all my computer data.

After buying a new hard drive, I re-downloaded most songs (and other data) but there's a particular song which I loved so much. I believe I had just come in contact with that song -- very likely a friend sent it to me via Bluetooth, Xender etc. It had come with a batch of songs I had gotten from friends shortly before my computer packed.

Hence I couldn't remember the title, nor the author(s) of the song but the lyrics are sketchy in my mind till this day. I thought it would be as easy as pie Googling the few lyrics I could remember and finding the song on the internet but to my utter amazement, I have not been able to after 3 solid years.

The song is quite melodious to me but my guess is it's likely not so popular for it to be so elusive to find. It was likely sang by a (young American) guy.
If I'm to liken his sound to any other singer, I'd say he sounds somewhat like Tha Dream (just to give you an idea)

Pls any Nairalander music lover for some help pls. This song means so much to me, you may not understand. Any who helps me find it, I owe you a New Year's token (5,000 naira airtime). No joke. cheesy

I want my 5K credit o.

Follow Me by Usher cheesy
Re: NL Members, Help Me Remember This Song by Mrceragem: 2:55am On Jan 11, 2021
JoeEeL:

check out if its

make you famous
by Donny Rizzo

1 Like

Re: NL Members, Help Me Remember This Song by JoeEeL(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Mrceragem:

check out if its

make you famous
by Donny Rizzo

I've checked it boss. It's not it. Thanks a lot.

Video link to "Make you famous" [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9uO5Jb-raM]
Re: NL Members, Help Me Remember This Song by Warl0ck: 5:20pm On May 03, 2023
JoeEeL:

I've checked it boss. It's not it. Thanks a lot.

Video link to "Make you famous" [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9uO5Jb-raM]
have you seen the song bro?
Is it Come Follow Me by USHER?
Re: NL Members, Help Me Remember This Song by JoeEeL(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2023
Warl0ck:
have you seen the song bro?
Is it Come Follow Me by USHER?

No o. At all.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Ty Dolla $ign - Spicy (Remix) ft. J Balvin, YG, Tyga & Post Malone / T I Blaze – Sometimes / Ruger Says He's Better Than Buju Bnxn, Buju Replies! [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.