Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President (20613 Views)

AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" / Political Parties, Others Want All Elections Held In 1 Day / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by Enugupikin: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Imo state will always make a mess of everything . Just their turn we are now having two presidents....

Something is really wrong with those people..

Okorocha Camp
Hope Camp
Soon Ihedioha camp go join..ndi ala

But on a serious note......What this man Okwukwu is still doing in Ohanaeze and Igboland In general is what we are yet to understand.

He keeps causing confusion all the time.

This man should be sent back to Rivers state to Join Ogbakor Ikwerre and stop creating confusion and rancour all the time..
Their aim is to weaken ohaneze while promoting Ikwerre, wiser people know this
Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Enugupikin:

Their aim is to weaken ohaneze while promoting Ikwerre, wiser people know this

Hmmmmmm

It is high time that man is bluntly kicked out.

He is always on the opposing side in every issue.
Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by Enugupikin: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tareq1105:

It's not proper to make the position apolitical.

Why election? Why tenure of office? The office should not be for every comer.

I'm a Yoruba man, once an Afenifere leader is chosen, he remains until death takes him.

It's just this hunger for position and power, and lack of respect for elders that has brought us to where we're.

To me, the Professor should be the right man for the job but my people my people would never agree.

Good luck to them.
Everyone must not do what you lots do, the Americans have democracy, the Saudi have monarchy, the Chinese have communism. Each to what works for them, there is nothing wrong in each state of the igbo nation rotating the position
Afterall your so called Afenifere has been bastardised by Tinubu
Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by Enugupikin: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Hmmmmmm

It is high time that man is bluntly kicked out.

He is always on the opposing side in every issue.

But I wonder how imo state will allow themselves to be used to mock the igbo, just when it reached their turn, that's bad
Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by PicLtd: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Anything politicians like Okoroawusa and Ozodimgba touches, they destroy.
Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by PicLtd: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
As long Ohaneze keep having 'Ikwerres' and psedo-Igbos like Uche Okwukwu and Obinwali Ihunwo, they'll keep being a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

Tell those ethnic confusionists within your ranks to go join their proto-Bini brothers in Ogbakor Ikwerre, Osawike Nyesomwen is pumping enough billions to Ogbakor Ikwerre. They should pitch their tents there.
Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by dapadawee: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by Badonasty(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
lol...I was expecting this
Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by Eibams60(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2021
successking401:
brother everyone mustn't be a scammer. the internet can be of help. don't be lazy to run a background check with it. lest I forget, I can treat you without you paying a dime until you confirm your favourable result. however, terms and conditions apply
ok. how can we go about it
Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by Eibams60(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2021
successking401:
feel free to call me
help me wit d number pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable / I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court / The Walls Of Benin - Mankind's Largest EVER Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.