Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

You Need Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Need Money (129 Views)

I Need Money To Hire Soldiers For My Security, Chef Dammy Appeals To Nigerians / “I Am Suffering Alot, I Need Money, Fadeyi Oloro Begs Nigerians / "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need Money by seiyefajohn(m): 1:26am On Jan 11, 2021
TAKE it OR LEAVE it, U NEED MONEY:

Talent alone is illusion in this century, money provides succor to career growth seekers. Until u are established or distinguished as actor or actress__ say whatever you like, disagree all you want; i say to u this day (U NEED MONEY).

"Do u have money? Career 2day is not about talent any more. It is more about who can sponsor his or her way to their heart desires & desired height's in the industry.

Sadly, gone are those days when Nollywood search or hunt 4 talents. These days it is talents that are in search of the industry (talents hunting and shacing Nollywood. Na them de rush the industry.

Reasons why U NEED MONEY:

*Who will feed u if the production can't provide food?

*Who will accomodate you if the production is incapable to do so?

*Who will even give you TP back home should you say you can't stand it?

*See why U NEED MONEY as upcoming actor?

Most productions (including ours) seek registration fees to have you as cast and for u to benefit from their productions. Only a handful of productions across the country can capably feed, camp actors and pay them after shoot.

Truth hurts. Saying the truth here may make many hate me, but truth remains true__ truth is that intangile compound that cannot be dilluted. Take it or leave it, U NEED MONEY.

Do your research and come back to fault me. I await your counter perception. Until then, be informed that our online cast screening is still on and will remain-on till 6th of Feb 2021.

Nollywood's Seiyefa John ✍
Ex-Vice Chairman AGN BYS.

(1) (Reply)

Skiibii - Vhere Video / GVEEH Performance At Classic Queen International 2021 After Mc Shakara / ‪jojofalani E Be Like Say Warri Don Carry Last For Abule O ��� Is It How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.