Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Corper Alleged To Kill Her Hooker In Uyo. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Alleged To Kill Her Hooker In Uyo. (1120 Views)

Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / 4 Osun Students Imprisoned For Beating A Hooker Who Refused Unprotected Sex / Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Alleged To Kill Her Hooker In Uyo. by fabolouz1(m): 4:28am On Jan 11, 2021
A serving corper in uyo Akwa ibom state is alleged to have matchet to death a young man said to be her hooker.
According to reports ,she was about to jump the fence and flee from the scene when she was caught and manhandled , only the presence of security officials saved her from been burnt by irate mob.
As at the time of posting this ,she's still in the custody of the police .

Re: Corper Alleged To Kill Her Hooker In Uyo. by yinkus6750(m): 4:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Say no to prostitution.
Some ladies are terrible than the devil himself.
Imagine, hacking a man to death?
Only God knows what transpired.
Man his soul RIP
Re: Corper Alleged To Kill Her Hooker In Uyo. by pyyxxaro: 4:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Wetin be HOOKER again

Hope I fit call YUSUF HOOKER undecided
Re: Corper Alleged To Kill Her Hooker In Uyo. by Okwuazi930(m): 6:11am On Jan 11, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Corper Alleged To Kill Her Hooker In Uyo. by bmdonthemix1: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2021
see headline
Re: Corper Alleged To Kill Her Hooker In Uyo. by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Wetin be HOOKER again

Hope I fit call YUSUF HOOKER undecided

Shut up there angry

(1) (Reply)

Money Transferred From A Bank Account By An Unknown Person. / “I Told My Parents I Was Going For An Ushering Job” - Chidinma Ojukwu (Video) / Two Kidnappers0000 Apprehended While Trying To Kidnap A Female UNILAG Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.