Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. (3555 Views)

Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by kimora1991(f): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2021
The people of Uyo,in Akwa Ibom state were thrown into mourning on Sunday in the morning.
It all started when a young girl was caught trying to scale the fence of a compound...her cloths was stained with blood. So the people suspected her and apprehended her. It was later realized that she's a serving corper from Enugu but currently serving in Uyo and she had and argument with a young man concerning her charges after they where done with sex a night before.
She butchered the guy and tried escaping but luck ran out of her.
here are her pictures and the video of the event.
She was rescued by the police from being Lynch.
It happened in abak road.
Modified.
I've been having difficulty uploading the videos I have...

Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Flyingngel(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2021
Tell us the place it happen in uyo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by nyiamfrank: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2021
Did police do well or not?
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Mraphel: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2021
I will never pay woman for sex cause they don't deserve it. Simp many for naija sha

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by NiklauseFred(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Flyingngel:

It's no lie man,the news been flying around since yesterday.
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by NiklauseFred(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2021
kimora1991:
The people of Uyo,in Akwa Ibom state were thrown into mourning on Sunday in the morning.
It all started when a young girl was caught trying to scale the fence of a compound...her cloths was stained with blood. So the people suspected her and apprehended her. It was later realized that she's a serving corper from Enugu but currently serving in Uyo and she had and argument with a young man concerning her charges after they where done with sex a night before.
She butchered the guy and tried escaping but luck ran out of her.
here are her pictures and the video of the event.
She was rescued by the police from being Lynch.

I thought he was her boyfriend ?
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Kevinsamba: 7:10am On Jan 11, 2021
Nna ehh
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Pierocash(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2021
You hardly find any decent girl that passes through the university system. 98% of female graduates are sluts.

This is what she did all through her school days with lecturers,students,and anyone ready to pay,she is serving still doing it,even after marriage she will still continue.

Once a w.hore,is always a w.hore.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by foreverme1225: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2021
These girls are mean
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Kayberg: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2021
angry

You saw the following, and you didn't sprint?:

Attitude Adjuster.
Mad Vibes.
Zero Tolerance To Bullshit.
Picture Freak.

Attitude Adjuster: Someone who could change your character from either good to bad or bad to good.

Mad Vibes: Someone who does all nasty things and still consider them to be fun and/or pleasure.

Zero Tolerance To Bullshit: Someone who does not take anything anyone does in error as error, but is ready to make you pay.

Picture Freak: Someone who can take pictures even with a corpse hanging at the gallows, grave, cemetery, heights or worse.

Now see what happened?

Whenever I tell some guys that not all women you see/meet are sex tools, they mock me for being uncivilized at my age with the women thing….

Now see?

If only he had avoided just these things at the right time…. He would have been alive.

Before you quote to bash me, I have sisters and like females, but never to lose my sanity over their body.

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by kimora1991(f): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Flyingngel:

at abak road...after the state Secretariat
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by kimora1991(f): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Kayberg:
angry

Attitude Adjuster.
Mad Vibes.
Picture Freak.

Attitude Adjuster: Someone who could change your character from either good to bad or bad to good.

Mad Vibes: Someone who does all nasty things and still consider them to be fun and/or pleasure.

Zero Tolerance To Bullshit: Someone who does not take anything anyone does in error as error, but is ready to make you pay.

Picture Freak: Someone who can take pictures even with a corpse hanging at the gallows, grave, cemetery, heights or worse.

Now see what happened?

Whenever I tell some guys that not all women you see/meet are sex tools, they mock me for being uncivilized at my age with the women thing….

Now see?

If only he had avoided just these things at the right time…. He would have been alive.

Before you quote to bash me, I have sisters and like females, but never to lose my sanity over their body.

the way she killed the man shows that shes not learning... different wounds at different parts...and sue wasn't remorse...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Buharidgeneral: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Kayberg:
angry

Attitude Adjuster.
Mad Vibes.
Picture Freak.

Now see what happened?

Now see?

Fear Catch me too. See face book see insanity
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by kimora1991(f): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2021
NiklauseFred:

I thought he was her boyfriend ?
no...the had misunderstanding when he couldnt pay her after the had sex ...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by kimora1991(f): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Did police do well or not?

let's just say she was lucky...because before the people could gather fuel and tyres...she was whisk away...
how I wish I can upload the videos...
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Kayberg: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Buharidgeneral:

Fear Catch me too. See face book see insanity

I was taken aback after seeing the uncensored image of the victim.
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Kayberg: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2021
kimora1991:

the way she killed the man shows that shes not learning... different wounds at different parts...and sue wasn't remorse...

Sure.
More reason I'm losing interest in....
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Kayberg: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2021
kimora1991:

let's just say she was lucky...because before the people could gather fuel and tyres...she was whisk away...
how I wish I can upload the videos...

You have videos?
Meaning you were able to record it live?
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by adecz: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2021
⏩⏩▶Amaka in action... shocked shocked shocked

� ⏩But why the special interest in
butchering the poor dudes mouth 〰❔

⏩see ad teeth take scatter everywhere !!

❌❌This gehl na true winch ✖�❎ ���
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by NiklauseFred(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2021
kimora1991:

no...the had misunderstanding when he couldnt pay her after the had sex ...

Hmm this life no balance sha.
She's into runs.
But the guy Bleep up! Why bridge the agreement.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by CheedyJ(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Kayberg:
angry

Attitude Adjuster.
Mad Vibes.
Picture Freak.

Now see what happened?

Now see?

Oga, I understand your points but konji can’t read & comprehend oo infact , it detaches itself from me brain..
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Illicit Sex and death are like 5&6.

Youths, stop the fornication already. No gain in living a sinful life.

Imagine, you send a girl to school, the next thing is prostitution. A heartless one at that. Tufia!
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by kennyade3h: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
guys are attacking her on Facebook already
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by mezico96(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
This life sef...

The rate women kill men this days ehh...table don the turn oo,if e never turn already...

Rest in peace oga....
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Kayberg: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
CheedyJ:

Oga, I understand your points but konji can’t read & comprehend oo infact , it detaches itself from me brain..

undecided
Konji?
What's konji?

Whoever cannot control his or her urge will one day fall into the trouble attached to it.

You defend konji, good. Now see the result of his own kind of off•brain•detaching•konji.
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Debaddest(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Did I just see fun to be with on her bio??
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by CheedyJ(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kayberg:

undecided
Konji?
What's konji?

Whoever cannot control his or her urge will one day fall into the trouble attached to it.

You defend konji, good. Now see the result of his own kind of off•brain•detaching•konji.
Hmmm. Konji wey make a whole David kill person husband just to kolobi d wife , my brother fear konji ooo
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kayberg:
angry

Attitude Adjuster.
Mad Vibes.
Picture Freak.

Now see what happened?

Now see?

you go live long for your comment

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Kayberg: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
CheedyJ:

Hmmm. Konji wey make a whole David kill person husband just to kolobi d wife , my brother fear konji ooo

I have no reason to fear konji or whatever the name it's called. I'll wait till I'm legally married.
I'm not in a hurry.
Nothing to rush into in sex.
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
The man embarrassed himself. how will his cause of death be stated in his obituary? he was killed for not paying after he had sex.
Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by CheedyJ(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kayberg:

I have no reason to fear konji or whatever the name it's called. I'll wait till I'm legally married.
I'm not in a hurry.
Nothing to rush into in sex.
Well, if you’re yet to do the do then it’s easy to abstain besides, it’s all hype in my opinion not really worth it.. I wish you well

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. by Kayberg: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
CheedyJ:

Well, if you’re yet to do the do then it’s easy to abstain besides, it’s all hype in my opinion not really worth it.. I wish you well

Now you're talking.
It's really overhyped, and since many had fixed their heart on it too much, it begins to control them both emotionally, physically and spiritually.

I haven't engaged in it and I am proud of myself.
I ain't a kid though...

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Face Of The Man Who Killed Notorious Militant Leader General Ossy Ibori / Judge Ordered Guy Who Had Sex With A Mad Woman To Wed Her Or Be Jailed 10-years / Evans: Nairalander Takes Selfie With Notorious Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.