Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History (32776 Views)

Folarin Balogun Is Ligue 1 Topscorer / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Not Broken Josef Bican's All-time Goalscoring Records / Josef Sural Dies In A Bus Accident While Returning From A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by rolams(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.
Is this really news? It's some big news to dumb folks maybe.
This record isn't different from my neighbor's, who broke the record for having the stinkiest shiit in the neighborhood. They both have something in common. And that is, they don't contribute anything to human existence or survival, neither do they affect the ecosystem in anyway.

If Archimedes (PBUH), Newton (PBUH), Kepler (PBUH), Leonardo Da Vinci (PBUH), Thomas Edison (PBUH), Einstein (PBUH) and all others were busy tapping ball inside the net in their days, the world would still be stuck in primitive era, why ya'll dumb folks would have been living in huts and on top of trees like monkeys.

Something I've come to realise is that people are not as smart as I thought. Especially the commonwealth of common sense available to humanity depreciates as each day goes by. That is why the present generation is the dumbest so far, in irony to the tangible amount of knowledge flying around.
A nigga once said, "the world shows off it's knowledge by flying faster than sound, but shows it's lack of wisdom by flying in the wrong direction."
This generation is dumb af, to compound it more, people are still too ignorant af to realize how dumb they're.
That is why the world is filled with so many fcktärds randomly roaming the surface of the planet.
Political zombies who lick the feet of their oppressors, sheeples who're dragged with the noses by the gods of men, pussy simps whose brains are controlled by bitches, a population who worship unimportant entertainers. A dumb generation which ascribe all the importance to trivialities but regard the weighty issues with levity.

You have not achieved any great thing in life. Yes I am sure, this is how people of your nature do!
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Whobedatte(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Why is are their goal ratio not included ?
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Omeizadean(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.
This record isn't different from my neighbor's, who broke the record for having the stinkiest shiit in the neighborhood. They both have something in common. And that is, they don't contribute anything to human existence or survival, neither do they affect the ecosystem in anyway.

If Archimedes (PBUH), Newton (PBUH), Kepler (PBUH), Leonardo Da Vinci (PBUH), Thomas Edison (PBUH), Einstein (PBUH) and all others were busy tapping ball inside the net in their days, the world would still be stuck in primitive era, why ya'll dumb folks would have been living in huts and on top of trees like monkeys.

Something I've come to realise is that people are not as smart as I thought. Especially the commonwealth of common sense available to humanity depreciates as each day goes by. That is why the present generation is the dumbest so far, in irony to the tangible amount of knowledge flying around.
A nigga once said, "the world shows off it's knowledge by flying faster than sound, but shows it's lack of wisdom by flying in the wrong direction."
This generation is dumb af, to compound it more, people are still too ignorant af to realize how dumb they're.
That is why the world is filled with so many fcktärds randomly roaming the surface of the planet.
Political zombies who lick the feet of their oppressors, sheeples who're dragged with the noses by the gods of men, pussy simps whose brains are controlled by bitches, a population who worship unimportant entertainers. A dumb generation which ascribe all the importance to trivialities but regard the weighty issues with levity.

What is this bull's fanny yapping about here. Na tramadol do u like this?

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by amazingspiderma: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.

I know most football fans wouldn't like this but the overall ideal is good.
Hall of Fame material.
You heard it first from Amazingspiderma

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Omeleyi: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2021
We all can't play on the same field my brother otherwise life will be boring
light099:
Bullcrap.

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by ghettochild4u(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.

You as dumb as ur write up

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by frankfab(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2021
Choose your GOAT wisely.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by lloydhassan(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2021
obembet:
CRISTIANO: 759career goals.

LEO MESSI: 719 career goals.

CRISTIANO: 222 career assists

LEO MESSI: 302 career assists

CRISTIANO: Real Madrid's all-time topscorer.

LEO MESSI: FC Barcelona's all-time topscorer.

CRISTIANO: Portugal's all-time topscorer.

LEO MESSI: Argentina's all-time topscorer.

CRISTIANO: Champions League's all-time
topscorer.

LEO MESSI: Champions League's second all-time topscorer.

CRISTIANO: La Liga's second all-time topscorer.

LEO MESSI: La Liga's all-time topscorer.

CRISTIANO: 5 Times Ballon D'Or winner.

LEO MESSI: 6 Times Ballon D'Or winner.

CRISTIANO: 4 Times Golden Boot winner.

LEO MESSI: 6 Times Golden Boot winner. Both have the most appearances (14) on the FIFPro World XI. ⠀

Love one but don't hate the other and please let's Enjoy them whilst we can because we won't be able to see them on the pitch before long!

Too much sense in d concluding part of this write-up

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by factoryreset2: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2021
osamz007:
CAN YOUR AIRLINE GO AS HIGH AS THIS

All of them be like "oh boy this guy na bird"
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by aysnoopy(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2021
realmanarken:
Na wa If say Na so penalty easy to score messe for Dey hold international trophy now.

Savage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by 1: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.

Just cool down .
Variety is d spice of life.
All works and no plaY maKez Jack a dull boy.
By the waY Mr Critic, what have you invented?
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by jasafoh(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mayweather vs Logan Paul Fanmio fight, the undefeated retired boxing superstar, announced on Instagram Sunday that he will step back into the squared circle to fight Logan Paul in a boxing exhibition match on Feb. 20. The event, which has reportedly been in the works for a while, will be exclusively available on Fanmio pay-per-view.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Ropostic120(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
GOATnaldo ♥ ♥ ♥
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Omoslim26: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
The only GOAT in football
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by angelEmade: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
but Ronaldo has been playing three years ahead of Messi.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by unitysheart(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
ThierryJay:
Isn't Josef Bican on 805 goals, when did it become 759 goals? Don't think this record is true. Below is from GOAL.com.

Official goals, please.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by salt1: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.

And what have you achieved by your super wisdom? What inventions?
I forgot, critics don't create anything but criticism.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Finnestgreat: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
CR7 the G.O.A.T
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by hstar: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
obembet:
CRISTIANO: 759career goals.

LEO MESSI: 719 career goals.

CRISTIANO: 222 career assists

LEO MESSI: 302 career assists

CRISTIANO: Real Madrid's all-time topscorer.

LEO MESSI: FC Barcelona's all-time topscorer.

CRISTIANO: Portugal's all-time topscorer.

LEO MESSI: Argentina's all-time topscorer.

CRISTIANO: Champions League's all-time
topscorer.

LEO MESSI: Champions League's second all-time topscorer.

CRISTIANO: La Liga's second all-time topscorer.

LEO MESSI: La Liga's all-time topscorer.

CRISTIANO: 5 Times Ballon D'Or winner.

LEO MESSI: 6 Times Ballon D'Or winner.

CRISTIANO: 4 Times Golden Boot winner.

LEO MESSI: 6 Times Golden Boot winner. Both have the most appearances (14) on the FIFPro World XI. ⠀

Love one but don't hate the other and please let's Enjoy them whilst we can because we won't be able to see them on the pitch before long!
Too much
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by UltimatedeBest(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
And the fight between CR7 & Messi's fans continue
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by elijahkayode(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
light099:

That is why I don't blame someone like Bill Gates if he think y'all dumb asses deserve microchips in your hands and foreheads for being so dumb.
A world which gives no regard to those sustaining the ecosystem but gives all the regard to those who're in no way relevant to the ecosystem.

One things is, the world may continue this way for a moment but reality would soon catch up with it.
The year 2020 was a big node in the timeline of oncoming events, hinting what it's all gonna look like.
2020 is the forerunner of what is to come. Reality taunted stupidity of this generation, the whole world was shaken, economies shut down, everyone was vulnerable. Reality relegated all your unimportant clowns, entertainers, fake gods of men and politicians y'all worship back to the trash, which is where they belong to.

Either by the 'the great rebellion', 'the great purge' or 'worldwide ecological crumble', something that is certain is that the present generation would pay severely for it's folly.
One day monkey would go to the market but will never return back.

far too many gods receiving worship in the earth realm
when gods worship gods we all chose to walk in ignorance (Amen & Awomen)
just watch all chaos will break lose if ibless successfully accuses this generation

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by elijahkayode(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
legends are shrouded in mystery ( you will understand in the next 15yrs)
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Sheghzymilly(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.

Why are Africans always like this now what does this has to do with anything, Ronaldo is there making his money and you are here saying shit, man you are so dumb.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
light099:
Bullcrap.

Absolute Hogwash.
Whole writeup irrelevant for the topic.
If it it ain't broke,don't fix it.

Who chop go still hungry,so stop eating now since last last food na smelling shit.
U are the dumbest amongst the dump generation.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
light099:

That is why I don't blame someone like Bill Gates if he think y'all dumb asses deserve microchips in your hands and foreheads for being so dumb.
A world which gives no regard to those sustaining the ecosystem but gives all the regard to those who're in no way relevant to the ecosystem.

One things is, the world may continue this way for a moment but reality would soon catch up with it.
The year 2020 was a big node in the timeline of oncoming events, hinting what it's all gonna look like.
2020 is the forerunner of what is to come. Reality taunted stupidity of this generation, the whole world was shaken, economies shut down, everyone was vulnerable. Reality relegated all your unimportant clowns, entertainers, fake gods of men and politicians y'all worship back to the trash, which is where they belong to.

Either by the 'the great rebellion', 'the great purge' or 'worldwide ecological crumble', something that is certain is that the present generation would pay severely for it's folly.
One day monkey would go to the market but will never return back.
This guy you're really on a long thing. Take am easy bro
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by ikorodureporta: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
d real goat!
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by TruthinAction: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
The Military notable goals scored in Nigeria is daily killings by herdsmen, Boko Haram and bandits. Nigeria will soon occupy No 1 spot in terrorist activities.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History by Sunsets: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please keep sniper away from this soul. Why the bitterness?
light099:
Bullcrap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw / France 4-3 Argentina: How We Stopped Lionel Messi - Coach, Didier Deschamps / Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.