Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Osinbajo Quotes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Osinbajo Quotes (432 Views)

Osinbajo Quotes Speaking On Community Policing / Osinbajo Quotes On Say No To Rape / Osinbajo Quotes On Endsars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Quotes by TCTV(f): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Some of the best quotes of 2019 on the Vice President Osinbajo.

"Osinbajo's leadership is divine" - Sultan of Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Quotes by OgundeleTeju: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Osinbajo is a born leader with great virtues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Quotes by ojokolax: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2021
my favorite quote now comes from his response to the Tech giant MICROSOFT. Plan for the week starting 11th of January

"We will use technology to engage our youths & address issues affecting our people." -Prof. OSINBAJO
Re: Osinbajo Quotes by okefranci: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2021
osinbajo has all what he takes to be a Nigeria president come 2023
Re: Osinbajo Quotes by Zeesugar(f): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Any Nation that does not emphasize Integrity will Always FAIL” : Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Quotes by Jollylolly(f): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2021
I think as we remember our military heroes, the VP'quote which i regarded as my favorite... ''These brave men and women of the Armed Forces have made our nation proud and their lives show us what it means to be patriots. Each one of them reminds us of the timeless words of our national pledge: “to be faithful, loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all our strength, to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory.”
Re: Osinbajo Quotes by Thunder1010: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Osinbajo the man of the people
Re: Osinbajo Quotes by Joylove2324(f): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Our next president

(1) (Reply)

Better Timely Data Collection, Analysis And Visualization Using ODK, SPSS/STATA / ` / LIFE: Meet Louis Shapiro, Top-rated Criminal Defense Lawyer Hired By Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.