Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State (57319 Views)

Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) / APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) / Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Propsper4521(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2021
ok
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Dottore:
The same Rochas that cluelessly messed up the funds and resources of Imo State for 8 years yet nothing happened to him.
Law enforcement agents didn't bring him to book.
Religious bodies couldn't call the wrath of God on him.
Imo people couldn't revolt against him rather they "elected" him to the legislature.

Okorocha remains heavy weight champion in development till next 100 years except a miracle happens. He was Rochas before Governor and still Rochas after Governor and will still be Rochas after politics.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by bizzibodi(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2021
I looked from PDP to APC and from APC to PDP I cannot know which is which......(Biziboddi -Jan 2021) cry cry cry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Rugaria: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2021
seunmsg:
Okorocha has gone to pay homage to Wike in preparation for his defection to PDP. Uzodinma don do the maga shege grin grin grin

Next time, learn not to be greedy with power. Your family members are not the only ones that can occupy public offices.
You guys and double standards..
How about Tinubu? Your Lord and personal savior! How many of his relatives has he forced on you guys without any noise? You are now going to unload on Okorocha because somehow you feel he's about to leave your APC..
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Emaxwell(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Why is the place called brick house undecided
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by bizzibodi(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2021
To commission a 10km roadthis government has no plan for youths development, agriculture,health being of rivers people, employment,a man that derived joy in impoverishing d poor masses further.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by autonomous22: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2021
This man is wasting our money unnecessarily.... He shud plz pay retirees their entitlements ... This is becoming wickedness... After 6yrs now.
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by PicLtd: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lol... Okoroawusa don dey lose weight. grin

OsaWike stomach sef go deflate after 2023. EFCC and abokkis go help us deflate am well well. He should start rehearsing his fainting skills. He go need am for inside court. grin

Criminals and thieves. grin
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by igovin(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
This Wike sha, local man. He left his nose and mouth open then put on that weird shaded visor indoor.

For e mind, he's dressed to kill. Even with all the billions, no orientation or enlightenment.
you're no wiser professional medical drs around him.
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by igovin(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:
I thought they said Wike hates Igbos?
He keeps inviting Igbo politicians to commission his projects left, right and centre
your papa bon you well.
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by SocialJustice: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
igovin:
you're no wiser professional medical drs around him.
Lol, stop assuming. The man is ignorant and exposing himself to unnecessary danger.

Even if he has doctors around him, it is obvious he does not listen to them and they can not force him to wear a nose mask.
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by delzbaba(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
wetin wike wear?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Kinematics: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emaxwell:
Why is the place called brick house undecided

Why is Aso rock called Aso rock?
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Worldliness(f): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, stop assuming. The man is ignorant and exposing himself to unnecessary danger.

Even if he has doctors around him, it is obvious he does not listen to them and they can not force him to wear a nose mask.

Take a good look at the picture yet again. the eyeglass/mask covered his nose and mouth.
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Duru009(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wike is going for President come 2023 !!

Bookmark this NOW....
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by SocialJustice: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Worldliness:

Take a good look at the picture yet again. the eyeglass/mask covered his nose and mouth.
Yeah, you're right. It forms a reasonable seal comparable to a face mask I think.
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by nedekid: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
grin grin Wike when no know if you dey life na im you want dey waste your life dey argue e matter this morning. See what joblessness has done to you.

When I said leave my sight, I meant stop quoting me. Your mumu solid as I dey see am, no quote me again. Go find work do.
Ozwor.
I no get work. Na true you talk.
Na my workers like you get work.
As I de so na baby oku ogogoro with red bull I de drink topped up with benson on a Monday afternoon.
grin
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by SocialJustice: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
nedekid:

Ozwor.
I no get work. Na true you talk.
Na my workers like you get work.
As I de so na baby oku ogogoro with red bull I de drink topped up with benson on a Monday afternoon.
grin
Abeg shut up, anyone can be anything on nairaland.
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by philos(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Am I wrong in thinking that it's the other way round: that Rochas is on a mission to bring Wike to APC?
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Godons1: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
ChoCho54:
We don't need a political Liability in PDP

Abagworo following okoroawusa upandan like ticks on cows.

People dey talk politics sadEAST People too dey talk. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Worldliness(f): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Tinubu has finally chased him out of APC.

Seriously, Okorocha has been whipped into a corner by the many factions of APC. What i don't know is which faction rendered him politically irrelevant in APC. Amaechi's faction seems to be the strongest and most resilient faction right now.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Indispensable85(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fashola has also commissioned projects here. I don't know why people are talking trash about defection. Wike has been inviting people across party lines to commission projects. This is not new.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by harmony75: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
ok welcome why wike cover eyes too abi he get apollo?
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by michoim(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
So this one wan finally join pdp.
Same thoughts here
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by 8stargeneral: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
two agboros
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by ChoCho54(f): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
post=97943807:
cho cho cho our friend.
U no dey tire with this ur daily cho cho cho?

Okoroawusa u say?
Hatred taken to another angle.
Wetin consain you? Aboki suya!
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by ChoCho54(f): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Godons1:

People dey talk politics sadEAST People too dey talk. grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Lol... Alapatinrin!
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by ThatFairGuy1: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
ChoCho54:
Wetin consain you? Aboki suya!

Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by EmekaBlue(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Criminals

Useless country
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Duru009:
Wike is going for President come 2023 !!

Bookmark this NOW....

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State by Forumobserver12(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Wike didn't see anybody in PDP to invite for commissioning of the road.
Maybe Okoroawusa has become PDP in the night and APC in the morning.
In the next governorship election, APC might lose both Imo and Ebonyi State if they don't fix their houses in those states.

APC has not really won any election in those two states, Okorocha and Umahi crossed over to APC respectively with the mandate given to them by PDP and APGA ...

APC need to have a structure or House on ground first in those states before he can think of rebuilding .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.