Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! (1605 Views)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Michael8026: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2021
I need a job to maintain myself during this hard economy.. anyone with any job offers I'm very serious ...
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Ejika48(f): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2021
I need stylist and barber. Which one can u do?

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by JohnRich146: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Michael8026:
I need a job to maintain myself during this hard economy.. anyone with any job offers I'm very serious ...

What's your discipline?

And were did you base?

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Michael8026: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2021
JohnRich146:

What's your discipline?

And were did you base?

Computer Engineering based in Lag

even if it's not related to my discipline I'm ready to learn and work

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Michael8026: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Ejika48:

none of the above

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Euforia: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Michael8026:

Computer Engineering based in Lag

even if it's not related to my discipline I'm ready to learn and work

It's just that you are a big man with a big beautiful degree which fills you with hope .....no matter how baseless the hope may be in the prevailing circumstances....I would have suggest that you consider starting out a small trade that assures you of a daily income of not less than 2k daily and then you gradually grow it into 5k. Honestly, by the time you earn 5k your confidence will be boosted and your horizon will be widened to see other possibilities that exist in this economy.

This daily earning effort will not distract you from you seeking for the rather evasive 'befitting' job but it will rather enhance your search as it will provide the required funding for the search and more importantly it will condition you into a less desperate disposition where greedy employers cannot take advantage of you.

The search for a job is in itself a very expensive venture. You need regular income to get it into gear.

Best wishes.

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by AirmirthDY(f): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ejika48:

Where do you reside?

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Ejika48(f): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
AirmirthDY:

Where do you reside?
Ajah
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Stainlezzking: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Euforia:

I would have suggest that you consider starting out a small trade that assures you of a daily income of not less than 2k daily and then you gradually grow it into 5k. Honestly, by the time you earn 5k your confidence will be boosted and your horizon will be widened to see other possibilities that exist in this economy.

Best wishes.

Jobs like ?
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Nextleve89: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Euforia:

It's just that you are a big man with a big beautiful degree which fills you with hope .....no matter how baseless the hope may be in the prevailing circumstances....I would have suggest that you consider starting out a small trade that assures you of a daily income of not less than 2k daily and then you gradually grow it into 5k. Honestly, by the time you earn 5k your confidence will be boosted and your horizon will be widened to see other possibilities that exist in this economy.

This daily earning effort will not distract you from you seeking for the rather evasive 'befitting' job but it will rather enhance your search as it will provide the required funding for the search and more importantly it will condition you into a less desperate disposition where greedy employers cannot take advantage of you.

The search for a job is in itself a very expensive venture. You need regular income to get it into gear.

Best wishes.
please l will appreciate it if you explain further. Thank you
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ejika48:
Chai! I be barber o, but we dey prepare for exam.

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by DoubleEngine007: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nextleve89:
please l will appreciate it if you explain further. Thank you
E no go pass motivational speaker undecided Let him come with examples of what will give you 2k and later grow to 5k daily ..

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Mickeydray(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
E no go pass motivational speaker undecided Let him come with examples of what will give you 2k and later grow to 5k daily ..

I just weak...... Capital go fall from heaven?

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by andycoal40(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ejika48:
Ajah

Can u work at thomas estate?
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by DoubleEngine007: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mickeydray:

I just weak...... Capital go fall from heaven?
You dey mind them.. Help person they no go gree, come dey give hope. He needs job or capital to start something, if he can't help,he should shut d Bleep up..
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Mickeydray(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
You dey mind them.. Help person they no go gree, come dey give hope. He needs job or capital to start something, if he can't help,he should shut d Bleep up..
Aspaya to aquaya your papaya before you retaya or you will not faya, dem dey nairaland well

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by DoubleEngine007: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mickeydray:

Aspaya to aquaya your papaya before you retaya or you will not faya, dem dey nairaland well
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Michael8026: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Euforia:

Best wishes.

I actually have other plans but I need to make money so I can save up.. I I'm desperate
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by AirmirthDY(f): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ejika48:
Ajah

That's a far distance... I would have loved to apply.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by blazepascal(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Luckyheart:
Chai! I be barber o, but we dey prepare for exam.
where do u base
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by JAM084: 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
JohnRich146:

What's your discipline?

And were did you base?
I'm a writer, also a janitor, engaged on laundry, my profession is education (teaching)
My base is Uyo, Akwa ibom state but I'm willing to relocate

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Ejika48(f): 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
andycoal40:

Can u work at thomas estate?
I'm looking for workers ni. Pls read well

Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by orookomama: 1:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Ejika48:
an a barber please I only need equipment
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Ejika48(f): 4:54am On Jan 13, 2021
orookomama:
an a barber please I only need equipment
i have a unisex saloon so I need barbers n stylist
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by orookomama: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ejika48:
i have a unisex saloon so I need barbers n stylist
how do we do it please I have rented a shop bought a generator already can we still work?
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Ejika48(f): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
orookomama:
how do we do it please I have rented a shop bought a generator already can we still work?
so how re u going to do now.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by beulah75: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Try this n thank me later
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by orookomama: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ejika48:
so how re u going to do now.
I will appreciate if you can help me with any equipment
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by orookomama: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
beulah75:
Try this n thank me later
what should I try please
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
blazepascal:
where do u base

Lagos/Ogun state sir
Re: Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! by oazeez1991(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2021
Euforia:

Best wishes.

Wudn't av said it any beta. Most condemning dis submission r either guilty of been unable 2 comprehend it or are just too bitter 2 see tinz 4rm such point of view.

I can very much relate wif this analysis practically. Still job hunting, but now selective cos I've stop being desperate 4 one, ol tanx 2 d hustle I got myself engage in.

Thou, I wudn't really blame any1 condemning this cos circumstances do throw at us, different challenges in a different environment, at a given time. Wat work 4 Mr. A myt not work 4 Mr. B. But ol d same, wat was said here is just a practical reality.

Indeed, we can neva understand a man until we consider tinz 4rm his point of view.

@Op, try consider this advice.

Gt Assurance Has Started Inviting / Cbn Test In Abuja / Excel Energy Services-management Trainee