Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Need Verification On This Forex Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Verification On This Forex Company (1420 Views)

I Need Recommendation For Any Good Forex Company I Can Invest With. / I Hope This Forex 20% Roi Is Real Or Another Ponzi??? / Make Over 100% Profit Monthly Using This Forex Robot. Legit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Please, nairalanders help me to verify the Forex company I want to invest on,
I never did this before investing on MBA forex which they have ran with my money.

this is the company name

DW- ARERBEN GLOBAL INVESTMENT LIMITED

I have checked on SEC site to know if they are part of the companies listed has ponzi scheme, but I didn't see the name on it.

Please, my reason is if they really trade in Forex.

ccc:
mukina2 , dominique,
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2021
I need help to invest in the forex
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by tunjity26: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2021
I am having same issue with OBA FOREX!!!

But from what I heard it best one do the forex himself

1 Like

Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by SocialJustice: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Better use your money for business you understand or give it to me make I take enjoy since you want to throw it away.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Stanchem029: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2021
Eboski:
I never did this before investing on MBA forex which they have ran with my money.

this is the company name

I have checked on SEC site to know if they are part of the companies listed has ponzi scheme, but I didn't see the name on it.

Please, my reason is if they really trade in Forex.
ccc lala's

Go to their Facebook and IG page, the comments there will help you arrive at final conclusion. Happy new year.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2021
Stanchem029:

Go to their Facebook and IG page, the comments there will help you arrive at final conclusion. Happy new year.

I will... At my work place , my colleagues have invested with them.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
Better use your money for business you understand or give it to me make I take enjoy since you want to throw it away.

This year is our year of double blessings
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2021
tunjity26:
I am having same issue with OBA FOREX!!!

But from what I heard it best one do the forex himself
the time to learn and trade it is the issue
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2021
still need verification about the company because I am investing with them next week.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2021
I have sent an email to SEC to verify the company if they are trading on forex on they are just ponzi scheme
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by tunjity26: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Eboski:

the time to learn and trade it is the issue

I see you are innocent like me sha be careful scammers plenty here ooooo
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by SaintUlot: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Follow the golden rule and you will never get it wrong: Only invest an amount you can afford to lose.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
tunjity26:

I see you are innocent like me sha be careful scammers plenty here ooooo
MBA did me something but it will not stop us from investing, I didn't create post like this why investing with mba ponzi scheme.
with this I am getting a good feedback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by tunjity26: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Eboski:

MBA did me something but it will not stop us from investing, I didn't create post like this why investing with mba ponzi scheme.
with this I am getting good feedback.

We are in same boat lol Las Las Im thinking of just playing 1.1 odd and get 10% daily
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by fehintiola324: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
: the time to learn and trade it is the issueI see you are innocent like me sha be careful scammers plenty here ooooo
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Phraences: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Eboski:

So after MBA did you something, you want DW Aberdeen to do you something? Better Japa!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Eboski:

I love the fact that you're still open to investing despite what MBA might have done. People like you are bound to achieve financial freedom.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by mine85(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Eboski:
I have sent an email to SEC to verify the company if they are trading on forex on they are just ponzi scheme

SEC won't reply you. This is my chat two days ago with one of their staff..

Generally, they are paying for now, when the crowd becomes much they may end up like MBA.

Invest what you can lose and don't regret investing what you can't lose at first.

Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by code9(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
mine85:

Generally, they are paying for now, when the crowd becomes much they may end up like MBA.

Invest what you can lose and don't regret investing what you can't lose at first.

Rubbish. They have stopped paying Roi as well. All investors should hold on to their hard earned money for now to avoid story that touch. I have investments with DW and MBA so I know whatsup. So deceiving people, it is a sin

1 Like

Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Whiteshield: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Put your money inside na. Foolish goat. Shebi you don't hear word.
Eboski:

this is the company name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Stanchem029: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
They deactivated their official Instagram page, you can only read without commenting.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 3:59am On Jan 12, 2021
mine85:

From the chat they are not sincere.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 4:03am On Jan 12, 2021
Stanchem029:
They deactivated their official Instagram page, you can only read without commenting.
At their Facebook page so many investors are complaining that they haven't been paid,
And their explanation was Cbn transfer policy which they have transfer limit, someone is complaining since Dec 9 you have not paid him is ROI you are talking about Cbn transfer policy.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 4:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Whiteshield:
Put your money inside na. Foolish goat. Shebi you don't hear word.
Please, stop the insult I brought it here to get clarification, and I am okay with the feedback, at my place of work today a staff went to the bank to their account.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 4:08am On Jan 12, 2021
code9:

Rubbish. They have stopped paying Roi as well. All investors should hold on to their hard earned money for now to avoid story that touch. I have investments with DW and MBA so I know whatsup. So deceiving people, it is a sin
thanks and God bless you for saving a brother,
if I have done this before investing with mba I couldn't have lose my hard earned money with them.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by mine85(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2021
code9:

You mean, DW has stopped paying ROI?
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Stanchem029: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2021
Eboski:

At their Facebook page so many investors are complaining that they haven't been paid,
And their explanation was Cbn transfer policy which they have transfer limit, someone is complaining since Dec 9 you have not paid him is ROI you are talking about Cbn transfer policy.
Their representative on naira land ignored my request for a copy of this so called CBN new policy.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by imagrg(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2021
They've stopped paying my ROI.
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by martyns200(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Stanchem029:

Which poss a red flag
Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Eboski(m): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Let me first of all thank everyone here on nairaland whom advised me not to invest with them last week, because MBA did to me I haven't heal from it and my colleague in the office introduced DWA to me, I have to opened a thread to asked about them, what they trade on and if it genuine, but the feedback I got from my good brothers here save me my hard earned money, God ���� everyone who commented on my thread about DWA, I am free and my money is save, because the guy running their Facebook page is deleting investors comments and only posting alert, I told him to allow investors co convinced me to invest with them, if I have done all did about DWA, I don't think I will lose my money to MBA/maxwell Odum today.....
please, don't invest in a Ponzi scheme, use the money to buy a Corolla car and put it in hire purchase on Uber with an agreement/lawyer,
every week you are getting 25-30 in a month is about 100k, that is balance and take, the driver will maintain the car very well because he knows at the end the car belongs to him....
don't invest in what you are not seeing.

1 Like

Re: I Need Verification On This Forex Company by Timmi: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
These ponzu scheme companies need to be exposed and those that lost fund needs to come out and share their experiences and spare others from loosing money.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Buy Smartphones With Pi Coin In Port Harcourt / Pectstocks.com, How Real Is It? / Why I Wear Same T-shirt Everyday.-facebook CEO Mark Zuckerburg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.