Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Monday Motivation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Monday Motivation (135 Views)

Monday Motivation: Foolscap Seller Reveals Four Shocking Secrets Of His Success / Monday Motivation: What Aspect Of Life Are You Experiencing Now? / Onogbotsere Monday, DELSU Lecturer Dies After 'Spiritual Attack' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monday Motivation by JPIC(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2021
SUCCESS AND EXCUSES DON'T TALK TO ONE ANOTHER!

Success begins in the mind of an individual.
If you think success, you see success.

Make honest efforts not to dwell on your failures because the future is bright.

NEVER LISTEN TO DOUBTERS.
NEVER LISTEN TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE.
NEVER FOLLOW THOSE THAT HAVE NO DESTINATION.

Be decisive.
Be quick, accurate and timing in your actions!

Always align with the right people.

And most importantly, Don't ever procrastinate in making Moves that could bring Success.

Ikechukwu cares

1 Like

Re: Monday Motivation by Anonymous1998: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Hi, there!! How are you doing??
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR MARKETERS OR TRAFFIC BOOSTER FOR A TRAFFIC OF ABOUT 5K or MORE!!

Do you know someone who is a marketer or you are one, kindly dm me with your past performances results!!!

https:///Annonymous199
Re: Monday Motivation by Olive25: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sometimes there is a real lack of motivation.
It happens that on the weekend I plan how much I will start doing on Monday. I want to do sports, watch my diet, start reading more, learn something new every day.
And every weekend I promise myself that I will start doing all this on Monday. But Monday comes and I have 100 reasons not to do it, but to postpone everything until next week.
Vicious circle.

(1) (Reply)

Why Only Mothers? / Reactions As Elderly Grandfather Wed A Young Girl / Your All Round Academic Success Is My Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.