Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I (39095 Views)

Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) / Orji Kalu: My Visit To Nnamdi Kanu Misinterpreted By His Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by BtOLDsn(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
H
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by dfrost: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
This guy. Let me not talk
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Okay, that's cool.
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by moneyissweet(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Op, I don read the long message finish..

Abeg

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by blinking001(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
donprinyo:

BRAINWASHED MUDAFUCKER
I'm in severe pains, please take it easy on me cheesy
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by SaintLucia: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
ABAribe is missing there. These are the Abia state leaders that would have turn the state to Dubai if not for Tinubu that is hindering their development in Southeast.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by Vinex4uba(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
No sane Nairalander will read all this canticles of a shamble political supporter of APC article[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by ebuclassic18(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
nonsense questions by the journalist why not ask him what has kept abia state undeveloped

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by Righteousness2(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Very Intreating and Educative interview..

Life could really be funny!
So all the talk about Mr Chinedu in overriding were mere Fabricated talks..

What a World!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by Drizzy5001(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Abeg, I no get that time.... Next post jare.

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by marsup: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Who told you, Christ was born on the 25th of December?
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by Pickieox(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
I read the last lines in that legacy part... Nigerians looters are bereft of ideas and Nigerians deserve the looters that loot them...

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by contigiency(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
If T. A orji's son is already 50 years, that means T. A Orji must be around 80 years and still in the Senate. Yet, my people only talk about Tinubu and Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by Iampromoted(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
contigiency:
If T. A orji's son is already 50 years, that means T. A Orji must be around 80 years and still in the Senate. Yet, my people only talk about Tinubu and Buhari.
They said T.A. Orji had him when he was a teenager.
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by humilitypays(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
The Tinubus of Abia State shocked shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by Misterdhee1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Imagine the reactions from the usual quarters of it was Tinubu's son that is the speaker of LSHA

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by kingzjay(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Abia people don enter "one chance".... After his father "ruled" Abia, they are preparing the son to "rule" them again in the foreseeable future.

chai
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
What's happening in Abia State is truly unimaginable in terms of slow pace of development, as well as political hegemony.

It is well with us
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by Bimpe29: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
What's happening in Abia State is truly unimaginable in terms of slow pace of development, as well as political hegemony.

It is well with us.
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by OgideAgu: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by sunnymaja(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
This one surpasses Lagos o. Brother became governor and cousin who was the chief of staff succeeded him as governor and son became speaker. Na wa for Nigeria politics o

3 Likes

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by Prinnce1: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
It's a pity that Abia state have not had a governor since 1999 what we have here is allocation eaters, have served and worked in abia state I can tell you a lot about them. This man and is son has pocket Abia state. Its just a pity.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by Cassie74: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients... continue.. hisses ..
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by toprealman: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
OUK is a thief with one annoying packaging. TA is a thief with zero empathy. Okezie is a thief that is simply clueless. Ikuku, you are a thief that will never be.
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by NgwalandAba(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
This criminal will never become governor in Abia state, Mark it today.they need to be jailed.
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by okorogodwin4(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Storytelling

Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by AFONJACOW(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
IKuku kidnapper and serial killer... Criminals now found their voice... Don't worry osiskankwu is wating for u in the hell
Re: Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I by KayB: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vicious cycle!!! He probably would be the next Governor, recycling mediocrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Pictures From Jos Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.