Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

LEXUS RX350 WON!!!!! Suv Needed Asap Lexus Rx350 Or Highlander 2010 Up - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / LEXUS RX350 WON!!!!! Suv Needed Asap Lexus Rx350 Or Highlander 2010 Up (968 Views)

Must Go Asap........lexus Es 330 2004 For 1.2m For Fastest Buyer Call 0906681582 / PRICE SLASH Well Maintained Registered BMW X6 2010 Up For Sale / Naija Used SUV Needed At N1mil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEXUS RX350 WON!!!!! Suv Needed Asap Lexus Rx350 Or Highlander 2010 Up by joungblood(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I decided to drop this here just incase luck finds me, I've been in search for good suv since one week now, my top 2 is first the lexus RX350 2010 above or the new design own with the mouse, and my second option is Toyota highlander from 2010 the new design, my main point are leather seats, factory tinted, Thumbstart, reverse/android screen, but the money to buy a 9ja used Lexus RX350 is same amount to buy a Tokumbor Toyota highlander 09 and so, between 4-5m, please advise me, is it worth buying a 9ja used Lexus RX350 for that huge money rather than buying tok highlander? And my third option I'm seeing now is acura mdx 08-10 models, I hear its a very good car also and looks nice and its way cheaper, please share your opinion or suggestions, and one of the main reasons I'm buying jeep is because of bad road too, sango ota Road is terrible with bad roads, so the suv gats to be good with the road, please call or message me on

If you have anyone for sale I can come look at it today, I'm already out today window shopping until I see the right one. Thanks
Re: LEXUS RX350 WON!!!!! Suv Needed Asap Lexus Rx350 Or Highlander 2010 Up by Wayne4uall(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
joungblood:
Hello everyone, I decided to drop this here just incase luck finds me, I've been in search for good suv since one week now, my top 2 is first the lexus RX350 2010 above or the new design own with the mouse, and my second option is Toyota highlander from 2010 the new design, my main point are leather seats, factory tinted, Thumbstart, reverse/android screen, but the money to buy a 9ja used Lexus RX350 is same amount to buy a Tokumbor Toyota highlander 09 and so, between 4-5m, please advise me, is it worth buying a 9ja used Lexus RX350 for that huge money rather than buying tok highlander? And my third option I'm seeing now is acura mdx 08-10 models, I hear its a very good car also and looks nice and its way cheaper, please share your opinion or suggestions, and one of the main reasons I'm buying jeep is because of bad road too, sango ota Road is terrible with bad roads, so the suv gats to be good with the road, please call or message me on

If you have anyone for sale I can come look at it today, I'm already out today window shopping until I see the right one. Thanks
Message me on 08065095308 for video call, i hav a 2010 highlander limited edition to sell... Sent from the states few month's ago..
Re: LEXUS RX350 WON!!!!! Suv Needed Asap Lexus Rx350 Or Highlander 2010 Up by pennzo: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Go for this and save yourself some money. Cheers.

https://www.nairaland.com/6346365/best-suv-n3mill-buy-turnt.
Re: LEXUS RX350 WON!!!!! Suv Needed Asap Lexus Rx350 Or Highlander 2010 Up by Polaris1: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
All 3 Suvs are not off-roaders.
When you need to go off road I think a proper Jeep with auxillary gear is the right vehicular tool
Think Land Rover, Toyota land cruiser and the likes. In short, any of those vehicles you see on Off-road documentaries on TV.

The only advantage your mentioned vehicles have over regular cars is the ground clearance. This is not a bad thing if all you need to tackle is the occasional rough patch and light floods on your routes.

I frankly believe that what you WANT is a classy looking ride that is better than a regular car if it comes to getting through the occasional pot holes and muddy roads. Emphasis on Classy.

I humbly suggest the tried tested and reliable Lexus. It looks good, it's better equipped and more luxurious. it's more powerful (power and torque) than the Highlander. Sadly it consumes a little more fuel.

If you'll ever need to move 7 people and fuel consumption is of prime importance, you may want to choose the Highlander.

In your shoes, I'll take the Lexus if only for the fact that they are everywhere, if I have problems, I won't be alone.

You will have to get someone who know his wrenches to take a good look before you buy a Nigerian (Recently imported) used one.

Why didn't I mention the Acura. I just don't see enough of them compared to the other 2. You wouldn't want to find out why.

Re: LEXUS RX350 WON!!!!! Suv Needed Asap Lexus Rx350 Or Highlander 2010 Up by Anchor84: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
If ur budget could come up to 6.5m i hv a 2013 Highlander for you and if not i could help Land a 2011 for You frm the USA within 5-6weeks 07065629472 for details
Re: LEXUS RX350 WON!!!!! Suv Needed Asap Lexus Rx350 Or Highlander 2010 Up by Dacliq01: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
The 2008 - 2010 Highlander are same shape.
2011 - 2013 Highlander are same as above. Only the frontal and rear accessories are different with a little interior modification

2007 - 2009 Rx 350 is same shape with 04 Rx330. Just the engine, lights and small modification

2010 Rx 350 shape is a little different with lots of modifications

There's not a big different from the highlander and Rx350 They use the same 2GR engines
However, Rx350 is a little refined in terms of luxury and status.
Personally, it's just a myth to assert so much to the Rx350 They have their peculiar problems
All vehicles have

There's absolutely nothing wrong if you buy Acura MDX
The Rx is not in anyways superior to it
Infact, Honda engines are built to last

Another fact is, the parts of RX or Highlander are more expensive than MDX.
.From engines to body parts and maintenance

2 Likes

Re: LEXUS RX350 WON!!!!! Suv Needed Asap Lexus Rx350 Or Highlander 2010 Up by joungblood(m): 12:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Thanks man , I made up my mind to get the lexus,
so now I'm just looking for good deal..
Polaris1:
All 3 Suvs are not off-roaders.
When you need to go off road I think a proper Jeep with auxillary gear is the right vehicular tool
Think Land Rover, Toyota land cruiser and the likes. In short, any of those vehicles you see on Off-road documentaries on TV.

The only advantage your mentioned vehicles have over regular cars is the ground clearance. This is not a bad thing if all you need to tackle is the occasional rough patch and light floods on your routes.

I frankly believe that what you WANT is a classy looking ride that is better than a regular car if it comes to getting through the occasional pot holes and muddy roads. Emphasis on Classy.

I humbly suggest the tried tested and reliable Lexus. It looks good, it's better equipped and more luxurious. it's more powerful (power and torque) than the Highlander. Sadly it consumes a little more fuel.

If you'll ever need to move 7 people and fuel consumption is of prime importance, you may want to choose the Highlander.

In your shoes, I'll take the Lexus if only for the fact that they are everywhere, if I have problems, I won't be alone.

You will have to get someone who know his wrenches to take a good look before you buy a Nigerian (Recently imported) used one.

Why didn't I mention the Acura. I just don't see enough of them compared to the other 2. You wouldn't want to find out why.

(1) (Reply)

First Body 2013 Honda Accord Black - 3.580m Negotiable / SOLD! 2013/14 Mercedes Benz GLK 350 White / Ask Hottiecoach (Vehicle Related problems)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.